• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ebay Flash Sale - $15 off $75+ until 9PM PT

38 posts in this topic

Used the code but only gave me $12.60 off. Price was $63 + $12 shipping.
Read the fricking rules - you were probably lucky to get that much off. :baiting:

Has anyone been able to do this;

Say you have one item you have not paid for yet that is $55.

Then BINd another item for $30.

So neither of these are in your cart but when you go to pay for you purchases, you can pay for both at the same time. Are you at that point able to successfully apply the code?

Thanks for any input.

I did it last night, but I had to go back to the shopping cart (in tiny writing at upper right IIRC) from my BIN so that it could add in my existing stuff.

When I BIN'd it wanted me to proceed and just pay for that single BIN item. Solution - go back to shopping cart, and everything was there, including my previous auction winnings.

Has anyone been able to do this;

Say you have one item you have not paid for yet that is $55.

Then BINd another item for $30.

So neither of these are in your cart but when you go to pay for you purchases, you can pay for both at the same time. Are you at that point able to successfully apply the code?

Thanks for any input.

Not sure what you mean by "neither in your cart". There is not other way to buy something than by having it in your cart.

I did it last night, but I had to go back to the shopping cart (in tiny writing at upper right IIRC) from my BIN so that it could add in my existing stuff.

When I BIN'd it wanted me to proceed and just pay for that single BIN item. Solution - go back to shopping cart, and everything was there, including my previous auction winnings.

Got it! Thanks to both of you. I actually clicked on my cart and my previous win was there. It was not lighting up with the orange 1 and I usually pay through purchase history; so I assumed it was empty. Next time I will be ready hm

Not sure what you mean by "neither in your cart". There is not other way to buy something than by having it in your cart.

You can with direct BIN from item page. Still, easier to just add to cart and checkout just once for multiple items.

Interesting, just added and item to my cart and then did a BIN on another. It does just take you to the BIN item. Was not aware of that.

Thanks (thumbs u

I spent 15 minutes looking over books and didn't find anything worth buying even with the $15 off

buy future presents for people you care about.

I spent 15 minutes looking over books and didn't find anything worth buying even with the $15 off

buy future presents for people you care about.

I never know what to get people a couple weeks let alone a year before Christmas and usually end of giving gift cards (except to my wife who would kill me if I gave her a gift card). Pretty much everyone gets gift cards for birthdays.

Was able to use it with about an hour to spare. Ending up buying a book I didn't really want but thought I couldn't pass on saving $15. :cry:lol

:baiting: That's the spirit!

Even with the $15 off, most books still are overpriced with a BIN lol
The one I bought probably was, but I never see those later Supergirl in Adventure anywhere. At least in a semblance of high grade. :P