• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GI Jane, Cinderella Love 15, Baker, Others

57 posts in this topic

I hate when people don't update sales threads...a simple SOLD would be nice... hm

Things have been moving pretty fast and I have been posting books. I was planning on updating when finished posting.

Well, that didn't help me avoid a very embarrassing situation... lol

Thread updated :)

Only the GI Jane #2 remains.

I had another Baker to post tonight, but now I have misplaced it...

GI Jane #5 1.5 $115 SOLD

Cover detached. Rusty staples. One of my favorite covers of the run.

pHSuWm.jpg

Wow, just great, where have all these books been? for the last 20 years I never knew existed, between this OP thread, and Ricksneatstuff, roger66, ComCav and you other advanced GGA NON FICTION, guys I have seen a new genre that I really enjoy !!!

thank you Bri

Brian - yeah you need to enjoy the shallow waters of GGA! You've been in the deep end of the pool with your high grade early Detective and Mile High Centaur. hahaha. Much cheaper down in these parts. Less clothes to boot.

Brian - yeah you need to enjoy the shallow waters of GGA! You've been in the deep end of the pool with your high grade early Detective and Mile High Centaur. hahaha. Much cheaper down in these parts. Less clothes to boot.

I love swimming in the shallow end.... :roflmao:

That's some feat, Robotman. I'm still looking for some GI Jane issues as well as Farmer's Daughter. You are right, though. These things used to be cheap. They are just so scarce, it doesn't take many people to bid up the price.

They used to be fairly available and cheap. I doubt if I ever paid more than $30 for any of them. Real hard to find above vg. Pretty recently I posted all the Stanhalls in my thread. In addition to GI Jane and Farmers Daughter they published a couple Broadway Blackouts and About 5 issues of Oh Brother all cool books.