• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rich's JAN s/s pre-sale: KINGPIN Vincent D'Onofrio, Jusko variant, JLA, HULK etc
3 3

152 posts in this topic

I offered the Frank Cho HARLEY QUINN #11 variant earlier in this thread---then happened upon these bad boys.

Harley Quinn #6 (Sienkiewicz variant) s/s Bill Sienkiewicz & Jill Thompson - $95

(Add Conner & Palmiotti for another $25, optional)

harley6bill.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

Speaking of Third Eye, they've got an exclusive lmt. ed. TPB coming out collecting the first four issues of SEVEN TO ETERNITY.

I am pretty certain that these can't be graded because CGC recently announced they are no longer grading TPB.

But I can pick these up and ship them SIGNED by Rick Remender $25 per book (covers all expenses right down to the shipping)

seventoeternityTPB.jpg

:takeit:

Rich where was announcement discussed or posted that they won't grade trades? Is it only certain ones or just thick books in general?

I think it was in an email sent out----but call CGC to clarify.

:foryou:

OKAY-----here's the deal----I have access to a few more of the COLOR variant copies of this book. I initially offered EIGHT (8) spots.

Those spots went to:

1) ivdyer

2) kevhtx

3) Ron C.

4) mbatko_8

5) Taxmick1

6) adampasz

7) Starlord86

8) pkpickard

I am going to offer another EIGHT (8) spots FIRM :sumo: and then I should probably lock this down. The initial copies that I purchased look GREAT, as do the B/W variants.

So I'm comfortable offering up another batch, but PLEASE----NO SWAPPING your B/W variants for color (if you ordered a B/W). I order, pre-pay & purchase these in advance, and if I start substituting books, it can become problematic.

If you ordered a color variant, that's what I need you to stick with.

If you ordered a B/W variant, that's what I need you to stick with.

If you ordered B/W variant and you want to get a color variant ALSO, that's okay---but I can't swap a color for a b/w or vice versa.

HULK #1 (Ed McGuinness variant) s/s McGuinness - $135

Limited print run 3000 cps

IMG_73901_6d270eac9029c67915c02c493aa2b7d9.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

OKAY-----here's the deal----I have access to a few more of the COLOR variant copies of this book. I initially offered EIGHT (8) spots.

Those spots went to:

1) ivdyer

2) kevhtx

3) Ron C.

4) mbatko_8

5) Taxmick1

6) adampasz

7) Starlord86

8) pkpickard

I am going to offer another EIGHT (8) spots FIRM :sumo: and then I should probably lock this down. The initial copies that I purchased look GREAT, as do the B/W variants.

So I'm comfortable offering up another batch, but PLEASE----NO SWAPPING your B/W variants for color (if you ordered a B/W). I order, pre-pay & purchase these in advance, and if I start substituting books, it can become problematic.

If you ordered a color variant, that's what I need you to stick with.

If you ordered a B/W variant, that's what I need you to stick with.

If you ordered B/W variant and you want to get a color variant ALSO, that's okay---but I can't swap a color for a b/w or vice versa.

HULK #1 (Ed McGuinness variant) s/s McGuinness - $135

Limited print run 3000 cps

IMG_73901_6d270eac9029c67915c02c493aa2b7d9.jpg

Hi Rich,

I'll Take 2 of the Color and 2 of the B&W Please if available

Thanks

Speaking of Third Eye, they've got an exclusive lmt. ed. TPB coming out collecting the first four issues of SEVEN TO ETERNITY.

I am pretty certain that these can't be graded because CGC recently announced they are no longer grading TPB.

But I can pick these up and ship them SIGNED by Rick Remender $25 per book (covers all expenses right down to the shipping)

seventoeternityTPB.jpg

:takeit:

Locking down the HULK #1 (b/w sketch variant) for now---I want to make sure I have enough for everyone. I might have ONE (1) more spot available on this book. After that, wait list.

Edited by Rich_Henn