• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cgc 9.6 action comics #1

47 posts in this topic

Is it just me or does it seem like all anyone (two people) talks about on the GA forum these days is Action Comics #1... how much is it worth (because that's all that's important), what's the best copy, is it better than this, is it more rare than that... on and on and on and on....

Are there any GA comics besides Action Comics #1? I'm beginning to wonder... 893scratchchin-thumb.gifmakepoint.gif

Yeah... the same discussions... again... and again...

Don't get me wrong... I'd probably sell my soul (well, maybe rent it) for an Action #1, but since I'll never have one it gets boring reading about the same thing all the time. confused-smiley-013.gif

ask Action1kid! Lately ghes come on here lik egangbusters bringing the subject up again and again. Not that I mind!! but the subject had been quiet for a long time til recently, dont you think?? Lets all go Action 1 Detective 27 thread crazy !!!

Is it just me or does it seem like all anyone (two people) talks about on the GA forum these days is Action Comics #1... how much is it worth (because that's all that's important), what's the best copy, is it better than this, is it more rare than that... on and on and on and on....

Are there any GA comics besides Action Comics #1? I'm beginning to wonder... 893scratchchin-thumb.gifmakepoint.gif

Action 1 = Hulk 181

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

It's a famous first edition with the outer cover removed.

Meanwhile let's have that All American # 16 Thread we were promised awhile ago in another thread...

Top Ten (my own goofy list)

1. Marvel Mystery Comics # 1 (October)

2. All - American Comics # 16

3. Detective Comics # 27

4. Action Comics # 1

5. Marvel Mystery Comics # 1 ( November)

6. Motion Picture Funnies Weekly # 1

7. Whiz comics # 2 (# 1)

8. More Fun Comics # 52

9. Adventure Comics # 40

10. Amazing Fantasy # 15 tie with Suspense Comics # 3

It's a famous first edition with the outer cover removed.

I thought the FFE had subtle differences like the running board being colored green and no sweat coming off the man in the foreground. I think that is an actual Action 1 photoshopped.