• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FFF's GA Reprints - SOLD! CLOSED!

19 posts in this topic

ALL SOLD! THANKS!

Hey all,

Just have a small stack of AC Comics/A-List Golden Age reprints that I picked up recently. I realize these are copper/modern books technically, but since they're reprinting GA material, I thought the audience would be in this forum. If the mods need to move the thread, it won't hurt my feelings. :foryou:

These are all in the VF-ish range. I'll note the defects on the individual books. Great reading copies that present well in a bag, but nothing you'd slab. (Do people slab these?!)

I accept Paypal.

No HOS or Probs.

US Shipping is $3 for 1-2 books first class, or $6 priority. 3+ books automatically bumps up to priority, $6. I ship these in a sandwich in a flash mailer inside of a legal size priority envelope. Seems to work. Larger groups are shipped boxed. Check out my kudos, I am a careful shipper!

I'll happily sell to our International friends, but I only ship via USPS International Flat Rate priority. I only charge the exact shipping cost to me, no extras, so if you want to get an idea of the cost, check out the USPS International rates.

I am listing today, and will be invoicing and shipping mid-week next week. Trying to get this stuff listed before I leave the office for the day, then I probably won't be monitoring thread until Monday. My 40th birthday is tomorrow, I don't plan on doing much productive after 5pm tonight! :whee:

Returns/refunds at my cost cheerfully granted in case the books are damaged in transit, or if I missed something in grading. No returns just because you don't want it anymore. I'm very agreeable and reasonable, I expect you are too!

It's been a while since I sold anything, so let me know if I missed anything. Thanks and here we go!

PS: I'll also have a thread going in Copper/Modern forum, so feel free to mix books between the two threads. You might want to shoot me a PM to be sure I see them. Thanks!

Best of the West 14 - VF, nice book but has a light bit of spine rolling/stacking curl. $5

rrle13.jpg

2415bbd.jpg

Best of the West 18 - VF+ or better, nice book, a little big of edge wear along the upper righthand corner, front cover. $5

mjbjwk.jpg

2e54m04.jpg

MoM 28 - Miss Masque! More bondage! What the hell was going on back then? VFNM or better, nice book! $5

wlexlk.jpg

fp79fo.jpg

MoM 37 - Seriously? Upside down dangling acid bath bondage! VF+ a couple of spine dings $5

2lbchmb.jpg

157omdc.jpg

And finally, Golden Age Greats 13, NM, sharp! This is prestige format, thick book, $10 cover price, yours for $5!

2hmfr6x.jpg

30cn1o1.jpg

And that's it! Individually I'm asking $67, but you can take the whole lot for $50 plus shipping!

I'll be posting my copper/modern thread this afternoon. Thanks for looking!

And that's it! Individually I'm asking $67, but you can take the whole lot for $50 plus shipping!

I'll be posting my copper/modern thread this afternoon. Thanks for looking!

Ok, I'll take all.

Awesome, thanks!! :winnah: