• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Did I dream that comic?

9 posts in this topic

When I was at Wizard World Chicago last summer I remember looking through Sgt. Fury and His Howling Commandos box, in which I saw one that had the words, "Gabriel Blow Your Horn!" on the cover, but that is all I could remember. Now I can't seem to find this anywhere and I'm wondering if I misread the cover, or it was an entirely different comic.

Any Help?

When I was at Wizard World Chicago last summer I remember looking through Sgt. Fury and His Howling Commandos box, in which I saw one that had the words, "Gabriel Blow Your Horn!" on the cover, but that is all I could remember. Now I can't seem to find this anywhere and I'm wondering if I misread the cover, or it was an entirely different comic.

Any Help?

It's Sgt. Fury #56. Sorry, I don't have a scan.

Any Help?

It's Sgt. Fury #56. Sorry, I don't have a scan.

Sweet, I found it thanks dude thumbsup2.gif

Once I had a dream that I was reading Fantastic Four # 1 and it was sooooooo real..

Then when I woke up I thought for sure I had it but I checked my comics and it was not in my collection..

I am sure that I must have read a reprint and then carried it off with my dream!

One time I bought a copy of FF #1 at a con. Then I plopped down in the hall and started reading it. After I looked up there was a crowd of about 10 people standing around to get a look at the guy who was stupid enough to be reading a $1000 book.

That wasn't a dream...

One time I bought a copy of FF #1 at a con. Then I plopped down in the hall and started reading it. After I looked up there was a crowd of about 10 people standing around to get a look at the guy who was stupid enough to be reading a $1000 book.

That wasn't a dream...

headbang.gif That rocks, much like POV's story of how he read his Action 1 "hundreds of times"!

I once had a dream that I was buying a copy of BATMAN #1 at a convention. It seemed so real...the feeling of disappointment I felt on waking up is only rivaled by the time I woke up from another dream and realized I wasn't making passionate love to Ursula Andress as she appeared in DR. NO. frown.gif