• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fiction house anyone?
26 26

9,639 posts in this topic

What a great set of books! That's quite a haul, Cheetah!

Just got these back from an eBay purchase. My scans don't do them justice. I think they are my best non-slabbed purchase ever off of ebay.

Spectacular! Did you get all 12 from a single seller at once?

Jack

Yeah, all from the same seller. There were a few more that I didn't win and now I wish I'd tried harder. Stunning cover gloss and color on everyone. One is a Crippen D copy and another is from the Lost Valley collection. Way better quality than what I paid.

Two more:

jumbo127.jpg

jumbo79.jpg

I'm now down to 12 more for the 68-130 Sky Girl run. These two were liberated saved from the detrimental humidity of Houston for the comic-friendly climate of Sacramento. Thanks Richard!

Wow. Fantastic books. :headbang:

thanks, sir. just added this one.

planet2.jpg

Another beauty. Was this one restored the first time you owned it?

i don't think it was. no telling how many people owned it since i did. i didn't even know the buyer; was somebody who was an occasional customer of bedrock who was dying for a planet 2, and had heard i had one.

Wow. Fantastic books. :headbang:

thanks, sir. just added this one.

planet2.jpg

Another beauty. Was this one restored the first time you owned it?

i don't think it was. no telling how many people owned it since i did. i didn't even know the buyer; was somebody who was an occasional customer of bedrock who was dying for a planet 2, and had heard i had one.

I think it is great your old copy made it back to you.