• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fiction house anyone?
26 26

9,646 posts in this topic

That Planet Comics #71 was not on my want list, but it is now! It looks like an Adam Strange scene... Here's my board pickup of Planet Comics #61

Planet51Front.jpg

It just makes me wonder where her shoes went?!?

Edited by Miraclemet

That Planet Comics #71 was not on my want list, but it is now! It looks like an Adam Strange scene... Here's my board pickup of Planet Comics #61

Planet51Front.jpg

It just makes me wonder where her shoes went?!?

What is on your want list, if you dont mind my asking ? GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

:applause:

Love the Rangers more and more as a series as I buy them. Have many to go though.

Meanwhile, I'm sorry but I was the one who stole your Wings # 16 on eBay. :sorry: Was underbidder on another so at least I helped out on # 40.

Glad it's going to a good home! I hope you like it. It's a neat little comic!

For my First ever post in Gold....

Long story short, a buddy of mine has this in cgc 9.4 but alas I can't afford it. so after drooling over it for the last year I finally bought a copy of my own. I'm already wanting more lol

planetcomics482.jpg

How are the stories :baiting:

:applause:

...lots of giant reptiles, robots, spider temples, and intergalactic mischief.....fueled by an abundance of shapely thighs, ample bosoms, and generous rumpage :cloud9: GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Long story short, a buddy of mine has this in cgc 9.4 but alas I can't afford it. so after drooling over it for the last year I finally bought a copy of my own. I'm already wanting more lol

planetcomics482.jpg

Let me know if your buddy would like to sell it.

planetcomics482.jpg

Let me know if your buddy would like to sell it.

I'll shoot you a PM

Thanks to Ed R. at the Long Beach Con. Beautiful colors on this Eisner cover, with insides sporting a screwy Fletcher Hanks Big Red story that defy societal convention. And as with all Fight Comics everybody gets hit in the jaw at least once. The feel and smell of this book makes you sigh. Thx again to Ed.Fight3VFOW1andhalfinBtSpinetear875.jpg

Thanks to Ed R. at the Long Beach Con. Beautiful colors on this Eisner cover, with insides sporting a screwy Fletcher Hanks Big Red story that defy societal convention. And as with all Fight Comics everybody gets hit in the jaw at least once. The feel and smell of this book makes you sigh. Thx again to Ed.Fight3VFOW1andhalfinBtSpinetear875.jpg

That is sweet!