• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fiction house anyone?
26 26

9,632 posts in this topic

Cant really live with late run Spokanes - love those so much - but trying to stay in the tough zone regardless.

PlanetComics58CGC96_zpsea4df0d4.jpg

I have a 9.6 to match....any other 9.6's out there?

image_zpszoebuwhd.jpg

Wow. This "8.0 or better" challenge has me truly in awe. Those are all amazing Planets. Wish I could compete!

My own humble offering doesn't meet the 8.0 challenge, but does contain an assortment of some of my raw Planets, which are ~4.0-6.0 range, give or take. As you can see, the comics are housed in a 3 x 3 frame, with individual Mylar pockets. The comics can be switched out as desired, which I do every couple of months. Sort of like a rotating exhibit.

(The white grainy stuff along the right edge of Planet 16 is reflection on the Mylar, not the comic.)

Planet_3x3_300dpi_ht7_8q_zpswsr02bbg.jpg

Wow. This "8.0 or better" challenge has me truly in awe. Those are all amazing Planets. Wish I could compete!

My own humble offering doesn't meet the 8.0 challenge, but does contain an assortment of some of my raw Planets, which are ~4.0-6.0 range, give or take. As you can see, the comics are housed in a 3 x 3 frame, with individual Mylar pockets. The comics can be switched out as desired, which I do every couple of months. Sort of like a rotating exhibit.

(The white grainy stuff along the right edge of Planet 16 is reflection on the Mylar, not the comic.)

Planet_3x3_300dpi_ht7_8q_zpswsr02bbg.jpg

They look great!

love that late stuff, but glad to see a rivet-return! nice book, flex, and those sub-8's are killer, z. the #1 was sell placed in the center, as your eyes are drawn to those great colors--they fly out of the pic at you.

this has become a "planet" thread, as opposed to a f.h. thread. any love for wings? i know we all dig those f.h. books with the atypically bright colors--here be one.

wings5.jpg

Now that there's some red!

I like the colours on this one too:

image_zps0543ed65.jpg

*ahem*............... I sometimes wonder if people even know that this title is a Fiction House......... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs

COWGIRL%20ROMANCES%205.jpg u

how 'bout a fiction house file copy with nice colors?

ghost3.jpg

4, 6, and 10 seem to get all the love, but I've always loved that one...... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

this has become a "planet" thread, as opposed to a f.h. thread. any love for wings? i know we all dig those f.h. books with the atypically bright colors--here be one.

wings5.jpg

Now that there's some red!

I like the colours on this one too:

image_zps0543ed65.jpg

Ditto!