• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fiction house anyone?
26 26

9,632 posts in this topic

Practicing with IMGUR.................. and you folks are my guinea pigs...... my apologies in advance. *No boardies were harmed in the development of this post* GOD BLESS.....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

7IuSzae.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

I have the whole run. All two of them! :kidaround:

Monster1.jpg

Monster2.jpg

This is not my favorite Planet cover, but it seems to be unusual to find a copy with such strong colors, so it is one I cherish.

PlanetComics12CGC65_zpsf51fca1a.jpg

Agreed, not one of the better (rivet) covers.

Harley had the Cosmic Aeroplane copy a few years ago, but the spine was splitting in several places - and the price was very aggressive - so I passed.

That copy does have very nice colors.

This is not my favorite Planet cover, but it seems to be unusual to find a copy with such strong colors, so it is one I cherish.

PlanetComics12CGC65_zpsf51fca1a.jpg

Agreed, not one of the better (rivet) covers.

Harley had the Cosmic Aeroplane copy a few years ago, but the spine was splitting in several places - and the price was very aggressive - so I passed.

That copy does have very nice colors.

I think this might be the best rivet cover - one of them anyway. Had this so long I don't even remember where I got it.

PlanetComics1765_zps60239ade.jpg

Those 2 Monsters are great. Hard to pick a favorite. Speaking of Friction House horror, here is my Ghost #2 and #6. I'm most partial to #6. It doesn't appear too often probably because most people like me, don't want to part with theirs.

comghost2_zpsq014wrtk.jpg

comghost6_zps7xbeyrfp.jpg

Those 2 Monsters are great. Hard to pick a favorite. Speaking of Friction House horror, here is my Ghost #2 and #6. I'm most partial to #6. It doesn't appear too often probably because most people like me, don't want to part with theirs.

comghost6_zps7xbeyrfp.jpg

Awesome Ghost 6!!