• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BA Batman!

496 posts in this topic

So that's what one looks like without the ink smudges in the white areas. 893applaud-thumb.gif
Yup, this one is the fresher one that I've seen. I had a 9.2 with WP and sold that one because I felt that this one was much better. Still perplexed by the PQ designation because I thought that they were pretty white! confused-smiley-013.gif

Why is it, that there are no SA and BA covers with Aquaman on them, that don't make him look like a toy-boy reject from Studio 57? It's kinda of the same way with Plastic Man, but the Kerry Strug outfit he has been wearing helps make him look flexible.

why not resub that one greggy? That could be a 9.6.....you have enough of those squarebounds for comparison, what do you think.. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif
Nope, hard to see corner crease. makepoint.gif

check this price for this don rosa.....I thought this book would go for 125 - 150.... batman 252

Ireally wanted this one so I put 2x what I thought it would go for. It might be time to give up on my quest.... confused.gif

Yeah but you werent the only one thinking the 250 range. That other maniac ZBCANGVERMINATOR was on it as well.

I hate losing a book. It happened to me a few times buy this guy a ratcliffe recently. wink.giftongue.gif

check this price for this don rosa.....I thought this book would go for 125 - 150.... batman 252

Ireally wanted this one so I put 2x what I thought it would go for. It might be time to give up on my quest.... confused.gif

And now this batman 291 cgc 9.8

What is going on? Christo_pull_hair.gif

I agree on that one. Little high for a .35 cent comic.

And now this batman 291 cgc 9.8

What is going on? Christo_pull_hair.gif

Say I am curious now. If you bid 250 and it went for 250 would have you been happy with that price?

Hi everyone, this is my first contribution to this particular thread. Just picked up my favorite copy of Detective Comics from Pedigree. I have been looking for a high grade copy for quite awhile and can't wait for it to arrive. It is one of my favorite Adams stories and definitely one of my favorite Adams covers as it is quite horrific seeing "Robin" decompose. If you have never read the story, treat yourself to a reading copy and enjoy. I have attached a pic of the book, Detective 408.

1025142-Detective-408-94(TS).jpg.3c2ba60d765d4ba615fc3f3da8e305d6.jpg