• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rich's FEB. pre-sale s/s thread: Wrath of Khan, DEXTER, Evangeline Lilly, CAGE
3 3

252 posts in this topic

The following Adam Hughes Wonder Woman books are from a private collection in Dallas.

I've pre-screened for 9.8, I can't find one thing wrong with these books :banana:

From the image below:

Wonder Woman #140, 164, 165, 167, 168, 169, 188 all s/s Hughes @ $110 each

*(Take two or more, 10% off combined price)

WW #140 sold to MDR123

wonderwomanset1.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

Hi Rich, that black cover is too impossible to not buy.  I'll take the Wonder Woman 188 cgc ss 9.8 signed by hughes

Edited by Revat1

9 minutes ago, Revat1 said:

Hi Rich, that black cover is too impossible to not buy.  I'll take the Wonder Woman 188 cgc ss 9.8 signed by hughes

Agreed---I love that cover.  That was actually the very first time I'd even seen that particular cover.

Solid black, not a hint of spine stress.  There's more coming in a minute, just FYI  ^^

Here's a slightly better (and bigger) image of that same book.  The counter top light is causing a slight refraction, aside from putting it on the flatbed scanner-----

ww188.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

From the images below, all 9.8 candidates for s/s Adam Hughes, again all from the same immaculate collection at Dallas

Wonder Woman #141, 144, 145, 150, 152, 153, 155, 157, 158, 159 s/s Hughes @ $110 each w/10% discount off combined costs of 2 or more

WW 150 sold to pkpickard

WW 141 sold to MDR123

wonderwomanset3.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn