• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2017 Calgary Comic Expo (April 27-30)
2 2

338 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, joeypost said:

E for expensive.

According to greggy, the grade is O for 'obscene krackhead aardvark pricing.' Thanks for the compliment greggy. Visit booth #2022 when you have time with US greenback please. :cry:

10 hours ago, aardvark88 said:

According to greggy, the grade is O for 'obscene krackhead aardvark pricing.' Thanks for the compliment greggy. Visit booth #2022 when you have time with US greenback please. :cry:

OK I will pay guide AND in Canadian $$ ...Just for you :foryou:

2 hours ago, joeypost said:

At airport eating bad oatmeal. 

:banana: heard you suckered @thehumantorch into picking you up.

Attaboy! With Karl under the weather and absent, and Dave off to the airport, I foresee some clobberin time on the prices at the booth next door! :headbang: 

12 hours ago, Fantastic Thor said:

Free autograph ! What will stan lee think about this communism! !

hm what should I have him sign? Do you think he would sign the first page of my ASM 300? I don't want him destroying the value of my original newsstand copy purchased as a kid.

10 hours ago, thirdgreenham said:

:hi: 

too bad the full gang wasn't around for tonight. 

IMG_3509.JPG

I love the guy drinking his beer.  Everyone is smiling and ready for the picture but he said "screw it - I need a sip bad!"

1 hour ago, thirdgreenham said:

Apparently, he is sick. Was a no-show yesterday. Hope he gets better. 

I think it's the flu.  He's coming down with me on Friday Morning if he's feeling better.

4 hours ago, 1Cool said:

I love the guy drinking his beer.  Everyone is smiling and ready for the picture but he said "screw it - I need a sip bad!"

Flying back from Toronto tonight . I can honestly say I would rather be with this funny looking crew !

Will see you kids tomorrow! 

Thurs I went to the Keg downtown for prime rib, as most other Calgary restaurants closed at 9 p.m. as we did not exit Expo until 9 p.m. for both Thurs and Fri., then there was the queue to get out of parking lot. Guess the forumite posse went to the other Keg without greggy in tow? Classic Andy strategy. The SA Marvel and DC consignment stash potential sale is pending further hard-nosed negotiation Friday.

Thor: kindly visit booth 2022 'Silver Edge Comics' in Hall D when you have time to chat and buy vintage comics from my team.