• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Press, clean & Grade turnaround?

12 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, LT212 said:

I submitted some books in November that were just turned over to CGC

so this could mean mine will be later this month or early next month lol YAAY good to know, at least they've improved turnaround times for CGC but if it is early next month and they take a month to grade that's about 4 months :shy:

1 hour ago, Toronto-Comic-Kin said:

Thats insane! Being in Canada wouldnt help either. Will probably add another month or two.

Thank you for the info

The CCS web site gives current turnaround time for pressing as 10-12 weeks.  Fast tracking reduces the estimated time to 4-6 weeks.

4 hours ago, Sqeggs said:

The CCS web site gives current turnaround time for pressing as 10-12 weeks.  Fast tracking reduces the estimated time to 4-6 weeks.

It's about a 2 month turnaround for fast track currently. Although I have one book from NYCC that is over 3 months now :frustrated:

2 hours ago, STORMSHADOW_80 said:

It's about a 2 month turnaround for fast track currently. Although I have one book from NYCC that is over 3 months now :frustrated:

The books I had submitted for pressing at NYCC were forwarded to CGC for grading about three weeks ago.