• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman Ashcan interior pages

138 posts in this topic

If i post interior pages, will that help all the disbelievers.

raven

No. If you set your head on fire and fly above the Brooklyn Bridge for half an hour, THAT will help all the disbelievers.

it is a shame how everyone, assumes i am a fraud! I have many key comics including some key silver as well, but like i have said before it is for my enjoyment i thought i would share my good fortune.

actionkid

it is a shame how everyone, assumes i am a fraud! I have many key comics including some key silver as well, but like i have said before it is for my enjoyment i thought i would share my good fortune.

raven

Keep your enjoyment private.

If i post interior pages, will that help all the disbelievers.

raven

I am holding my breath in anticipation...

...and when I say I am "holding my breath in anticiaption" I really mean "putting you on ignore". makepoint.gif

Honestly... one of your biggest problems, besides the bogus Batman Ashcan, is that you constantly tell us that you have many keys and that you have a solid collection, but you never put forth any pictures to prove such. You've shown us a fake picture of an Action #1 (though you did state that it wasn't yours) and a fake Batman Ashcan. If you actually posted some scans instead of always asking if it would help then maybe you would get some respect. Hell... you're so hyped about talking about Action #1 all the time, but you've never posted your copy. Why not? confused-smiley-013.gif

Post some real pictures (no scans of photo copies of pictures) and we'll see how you do.

my posts are all real , so stop #@!^%$#@ picking on my books will post my keys in the next few days

I'm not picking on your books. I'm picking on you.

I envision this robotic Stephen Hawking-esque monotone voice with a marching-drum rhythm when I read your posts. When do you take 9th grade grammar?

The sad thing is that if you really do have those "keys" you say you have we're never going to know it. You always promise to show things in a few days and then don't. You just keep posting stuff and then saying "believe me, I have a good collection, all my stuff is real," but never offer any evidence that what you're saying is true.

You may as well give up now... unless of course you want to actually post some of this "solid" collection you have....... I know I know... you'll post scans in a few days... should give you time to find some pics that we haven't seen hundreds of times.