• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman Ashcan interior pages

138 posts in this topic

also i can see the edge of the encapsulation cylinder on the lower right hand side of the action 1 photo copy which was not trimmed off with the copy...is it like the tec 27,,real insides with photo copy cover?

I think he just laid some shoes out on the kitchen floor while he stood on a balcony or something and took the photos.

he's also got to have the shakiest hands ever - can't even center a photo from 15 feet.

hey buttock you have the best collection ever i like it so much i want to marry it and have babies with it muppet babies even i have a color copier to make a second copy of the best collection ever. im a totally different person from you.

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

hey buttock you have the best collection ever i like it so much i want to marry it and have babies with it muppet babies even i have a color copier to make a second copy of the best collection ever. im a totally different person from you.

sign-funnypost.gif

it was fun while it lasted, but i think hes gone for a while,he choose a well known copy of action 1 to scan which did him in...so i think we can assume the same for the ashcan,,he is a fun guy though,i hope he comes back