• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[SOLD/CLOSED] Fantastic Four #2 CGC 7.5 OW/W - SOLD/CLOSED
1 1

16 posts in this topic

General Rules

• No PL/HOS members, and I reserve the right to ask for references if you are a new/low post count boardie. Aside from that, the first taker wins, whether in the thread or via PM, based on time stamp.
  • I consider the book to be taken as of the instant that terms have been agreed to by both me and the buyer. I'll mark the book SOLD as soon as reasonably possible; if I put the book ON HOLD, it is not available for purchase until it comes back off HOLD

Payment

• I'll take PayPal, personal checks, or USPS money orders;
  • I'll expect payment within 10 calendar days, or the book will be available for sale again (unless we've made other payment arrangements)
  • I'll gladly consider longer-term time payments, but PM me to discuss terms before taking the book if you need that.

Shipping Terms

• USA: shipping included in asking price.
  • Canada, UK or Australia: we'll have to add on shipping charges for boxed/trackable/insured shipping via priority mail international
  • Other International Destinations:  case by case basis...I'll need to see if I'm comfortable with available shipping options

Returns/Refunds: I'll accept a return in the same condition as received for a full refund of the book price within two weeks from the date that tracking shows that the book was delivered to you. However, because it's a slab, I will not refund shipping charges, and you must pay for insured return shipping to get the book back to me for the refund. After two weeks, no returns for any reason.

For what it's worth, you can check out my Kudos thread HERE

PM me with any questions...thanks for looking!

Ed

Edited by edowens71

Last GPA-recorded sale of a 7.5 copy was just a couple months ago (in December 2016)...that copy had inferior page quality to this here copy, and looks like it sold for $3,600

Also, I generally don't say stuff like this, but this here copy "should" be sitting in an 8.0 slab :sumo:  Graded during this recent tight period....

Anybody want it for $3,250? (as stated above, that price includes insured shipping in the USA)

ff2slab_f.jpg

ff2slab_r.jpg

Edited by edowens71

51 minutes ago, Sqeggs said:

Trying to figure out why this book is only a 7.5.  Seems like a great candidate for a straight resub. 

Yeah, I thought about doing that...maybe one of these days, if it doesn't sell

Here are the graders notes:

Full Top Front Cover Small Multiple Crease Breaks Color
Interior Lite Cover Tanning
Right Bottom Front Cover Small Multiple Crease Breaks Color
Spine Multiple Stress Lines

Tanning? Please.

Thanks for all the other comments, fellas!

Edited by edowens71

I deleted the part about the Skrulls movie rights, value increasing, etc...I was just waxing philosophic.

Probably a questionable comment, given that some copies in the 6.0-6.5 range sold on a downtick earlier this year (per GPA).

I still say this is a fair price for a sweet 7.5 copy...where's the underbidder on that $3,600 7.5 sale? :cry:

51 minutes ago, edowens71 said:

I deleted the part about the Skrulls movie rights, value increasing, etc...I was just waxing philosophic.

Probably a questionable comment, given that some copies in the 6.0-6.5 range sold on a downtick earlier this year (per GPA).

I still say this is a fair price for a sweet 7.5 copy...where's the underbidder on that $3,600 7.5 sale? :cry:

Maybe he can't figure out how to sign on to the new board. :)