• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

JAY & SILENT BOB REBOOT (TBD)

49 posts in this topic

On 7/18/2019 at 3:48 PM, media_junkie said:

Wow, that trailer makes me want to avoid this movie.

Indeed, kinda felt the same, but then again Kevin Smith trailers have been deceiving. Original Jay and Bob as well the second Clerks are some noted examples.

He didn't staple his stomach, he just had a heart attack and it scared the hell out of him.  Dramatic weight loss always makes you look weird, like a balloon that's deflated.  Your skin is stretched out and that causes a weird appearance even at best, and at worst (if you were 400+ pounds) it means you probably will want to have some of your stretched skin surgically removed.  There's nothing unhealthy about what he did.

The only thing weird I see on Mewes is the same thing I see on all of us, he's looking different as he ages.

Edited by fantastic_four

4 hours ago, Chuck Gower said:

Smith and Mewes look weird.

They got old. I think the Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back movie came out close to 20 years ago. It`s been happening to a lot of 1990s stars I have noticed. I use to be a big Howard Stern fan back than and he hasn't aged good as well.

Got to give Tom Cruise credit though. He looks better than ever. 

TOP GUN 2

Image result for Tom Cruise

5 minutes ago, ComicConnoisseur said:

They got old. I think the Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back movie came out close to 20 years ago. It`s been happening to a lot of 1990s stars I have noticed. I use to be a big Howard Stern fan back than and he hasn't aged good as well.

Got to give Tom Cruise credit though. He looks better than ever. 

TOP GUN 2

Even other stars are blown away by how young he looks and the stunts he pulls off.