• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Good customer service at Bud Plant

9 posts in this topic

I just thought I would let everybody know of some good customer service from Bud Plant.

I ordered a few comic/pulp related books and got them late last week. The WEIRD TALES STORY that I got had the correct cover but the contents were some scientific journal about polygraph testing. I assumed it was a "print on demand" book that had been screwed up.

So I sent a e-mail expecting them to ask me to send it back (which would have probably cost more than the book itself as I am in Germany). But they replied today saying they are sending a new one and via air mail this time.

makes a change from the bad experiences that get reported.

Cheers

Paul

I am a fan of Bud Plant's catalog - if you get on their e-mailing list they frequently send out a shipping code that allows for free shipping in the US.

did somebody say "bud"? blush.gif

Wassssssssupppp. Man i forgot how old that is. Scary Movie was on tv a couple of night ago. Bud reminded me of it ^-^

Wassssssssupppp. Man i forgot how old that is. Scary Movie was on tv a couple of night ago. Bud reminded me of it ^-^

Fine. You go have a pint - the rest of us will catch up with you in about an hour and fifteen minutes...say around 4:20 ?

BUD PLANT ROCKS! Always satisfied with their service/shipping, and MAN THEIR CATALOGS ARE COOOOOOOOOL!

Hey Would you consider sending me your book on polygraph testing? I am very interested in the subject and collect books on the topic. Did you know that The Guy who created Wonder Woman (and her Magic Lasso) actually created the lie detector?

Comics4Kids

20825 State Rt. 410 East # 413

Bonney Lake, WA 98390

United States of America