• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Renato Guedes now accepting commission requests!

3 posts in this topic

Hi everyone! We are very excited to welcome Renato Guedes to CCA! Best known for his work on Wolverine (Marvel), Superman (DC), and Constantine (DC/Vertigo), Renato is an established talent with over 15 years experience in the comic industry. Some of his work has even been prominently featured as a large display piece on the walls of the DC Comics offices! You can see some of his work and  the pieces we have available HERE. Even better:  Renato is now also accepting commission requests!

cf7b530c-9838-4e28-9605-9fb4cabf9a20.jpg

Here is a rundown of all new art added to the site:

JUAN CASTRO - Inks for:
Files of the Suicide Squad (Vicente Cifuentes)

JUAN FERREYRA -  Cover and Interiors for:
Green Arrow #15

RENATO GUEDES 

Assorted Marvel and DC covers

Interiors for:
Superman
Secret Avengers
Wolverine
Supergirl
Green Lantern
American Vampire Anthology
Constantine

LAN MEDINA - Interiors for:
Deadman: Mansion of Forbidden Love #1 & #2

13e58bcb-1a25-4856-8fc8-e5f3e9f96abc.jpg

As always, thanks for looking!

Man, I got a commission for Renato about a decade ago, maybe even longer? It was Dr Strange and was awesome. I have since embarked on the culling quest for The Fifty so I no longer have it but it was money well spent.

hey, here it is on the internets...60cd3ff0b81c07a88073c201bf54556e.jpg

Quite a few of my old commissions, and one of my current ones, on that pinterest page. Hmmmm :sumo:

In any event, Renato does not dissapoint in my opinion. Go get one!

Well, anybody who knows me, knows what pages I am after.  Since the Wolverine Goes to Hell came out, I have been looking for one page in particular.  A few others who represented Guedes said they would look into my requests, but never got back to me.  

After all this time, Court delivered and the page will be coming home.  I guess you could say, Guedes' Wolverine 2 PG 16 Goes to Hell ;)

Thanks a ton,

SOS Fan