• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FEBRUARY FLURRY OF THE FANTASTIC......CLOSED
3 3

191 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Sqeggs said:

You pics seem much bigger than on the old boards, which is good! :)

I'm not complaining..... but I can't figure out how to delete a post..... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

1 hour ago, jimjum12 said:

WILBUR 28...............................6.0.................................OW................................................$ 80 :news: SOLD Ricksneatstuff

................Slight moisture ripples at right edge, o/w nicer

XRcgbcR.jpg

Arrrrggggggg Ricksneatstuff!!!!!

cat+with+gun.jpg

ARCHIE 53............................................8.0......................................OW/W....................................$ 650 .........lower spine abrasion is the only real problem..... do NOT mind keeping this one

o1qS5oQ.jpg

ZL4Fywx.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

TOMB OF TERROR 14....................................8.0.................................OW......................................$ 500 ......... Talk about "over the top" covers......

uomlGCK.jpg

WESTERN COMICS 82........................6.5...............................OW..................................$ 70 :news: SOLD Goldust40

...Striking gray tone cover

FV4hpMC.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

FRITZI RITZ 1.............................6.0..................................OW......................................$ 120 :news: SOLD Norrin's lawyer

...Scarce and cool....

QeuOMWg.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

WESTERN COMICS 69.....................5.0+..................................OW...........................................$ 50 :news: SOLD Goldust40

....Another of those far too few gray tones....

YsQdb3y.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

19 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:
22 minutes ago, Sqeggs said:

You pics seem much bigger than on the old boards, which is good! :)

I'm not complaining..... but I can't figure out how to delete a post..... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

At this point, I don't think you can.  You can "Hide" it so the contents are visible only to the Mods or you can edit it to wipe out the contents. 

ALL GREAT JUNGLE ADVENTURES nn.........................1.8...............................C/OW................................$ 150 ...Spine is rough with a couple pieces of tape.....nice eye appeal for this rare Fox Giant

u19Xxnq.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

1 minute ago, Sqeggs said:

At this point, I don't think you can.  You can "Hide" it so the contents are visible only to the Mods or you can edit it to wipe out the contents. 

I have to say though, I really like this board feature where it sends a note and a "ding" when a new post is added to the thread.  All I have to do is keep this thread up and wait for the "ding".  Then I can click the link and it takes me right to the new post.