• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The New Invaders cancelled

14 posts in this topic

...I really enjoyed the preview and maybe the first two issues of the book,....after that the art got so atrocious and the story-line just down right confusing,....but I did read it to the end,...I'm really not surprised it got canned,....

The art was questionable, I couldn't recognize Namor and when they treat the Human Torch like a second hand barbecue lighter instead the headline of this how what do you expect. I enjoyed it and I'm still waiting on the last two issue to arrive but I'm sad to see it go.

When will Marvel ever use the Torch properly? Time for him to join the Avengers perhaps.

The art was questionable, I couldn't recognize Namor and when they treat the Human Torch like a second hand barbecue lighter instead the headline of this how what do you expect. I enjoyed it and I'm still waiting on the last two issue to arrive but I'm sad to see it go.

When will Marvel ever use the Torch properly? Time for him to join the Avengers perhaps.

893whatthe.gif No!!!!!!!!!!!!

893whatthe.gif No!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually why not, I think he would be a perfect fit for any team, certainly better than Luke Cage. Marvel has been tinkerin for almost 50 years with half hearted attempts to revive this character so its about time showcased him properly.

Is this the same Torch that was used in West Coast Avengers, the one the Vision was based on? Or is this a different Torch?

I enjoyed how they used the Torch in West Coast Avengers back in the day (might be one of the few though)

Is this the same Torch that was used in West Coast Avengers, the one the Vision was based on? Or is this a different Torch?

I enjoyed how they used the Torch in West Coast Avengers back in the day (might be one of the few though)

Yup, the original Torch from Marvel Comics #1. The whole android/Vision thing is a bit confusing and rewritten a few times but if they buryhim again for a few years it will be a travesty.

Yup, the original Torch from Marvel Comics #1. The whole android/Vision thing is a bit confusing and rewritten a few times but if they buryhim again for a few years it will be a travesty.

Oh ok. I thought you were talking about Human Torch II (Johnny Storm).