• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman 1 2.5 vs Batman 1 3.5

23 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, lou_fine said:

Have you fallen asleep at your play by play switch?  :baiting:   lol

Rough day at work. No time today for the play-by-play. :frown:

Edited by Gotham Kid

51 minutes ago, lou_fine said:

The book is now at $143.4K with the juice, and we still have the live portion of the auction to go in another hour from now.

Since the book definitely presents much nicer than its assigned grade, it now looks like the price is also going to be much higher than normal relative to its assigned grade.  Hey, are bidders now buying the book as opposed to buying the label?  Wow, what a novel idea here. hm  (thumbsu

Ok, lou, you're following this auction closely.  Are you going to buy your first book since 1996? lol

1 hour ago, telerites said:
1 hour ago, lou_fine said:

The book is now at $143.4K with the juice, and we still have the live portion of the auction to go in another hour from now.

Since the book definitely presents much nicer than its assigned grade, it now looks like the price is also going to be much higher than normal relative to its assigned grade.  Hey, are bidders now buying the book as opposed to buying the label?  Wow, what a novel idea here. hm  (thumbsu

I'm waiting until it gets to real money and not chump change before I start bidding o.O

17 minutes ago, Sqeggs said:

Ok, lou, you're following this auction closely.  Are you going to buy your first book since 1996? lol

Like telerites was saying......I was waiting for the big money to come in before bidding since I didn't want to waste my time with these petty cash amounts.  lol

Darn if both copies of this book did not even move up a single dollar in the live portion of the auction.  Oh well, there's always next time, I guess.  :wink: