• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Leader's Report on his visit to the VA Comicon 18 Feb 2017.
1 1

13 posts in this topic

The Leader attended the Virginia Comicon in Richmond on 18 February 2016 and filed this photographic report for your enjoyment. This is the first Report he has filed with these new-fangled CGC chat boards and he hopes he did it right.

http://pristine.webspaceforme.net/Facebook/richmondconfeb2017/mainintropage.html

Edited by the_Leader_knows

Another great report, Lewis. These are the kind of shows I'd like to attend - aged fanboys reminiscing about the comics they use to have, complaining about the prices nowadays and bellyaching about the lack of respect from the younger collectors.

Ahhh!! It's just like being there!

Just kidding. A pleasure as ever :applause:

7 hours ago, texmurphy2099 said:

ha yea I felt like I was there!  I REALLY wish I was!  Thanks again for these excellent reports I can only hope to one day cross paths with THE LEADER, and I obviously have to check out Sal's Italian Restaurant now too!   

A rare photo at the legendary Sal's Italian Restaurant in Williamsburg, VA. Photo was during the Williamsburg Film Festival March 2014 and features from left to right: Gene Carpenter, Lewis Forro, Jim Frost. The photo is out of focus because it wasn't taken by the Leader himself.

IMG_2789 copy.JPG

Edited by the_Leader_knows

It was nice to finally meet you and Jimbo, Lewis. We've been at a number of the same shows, but I never ran across you before.

But it looks like you got another picture of me from the back again. Better than the front, I'd say.