• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comiclink Winter Featured Auction
1 1

97 posts in this topic

What's really peeving me off is that I was offered a piece for 5k four months ago that I couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger on thats already selling for more with time to go. 

Edited by ThothAmon

1 minute ago, ThothAmon said:

What's really peeving me off is that I was offered a piece for 5k four months ago that I couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger on thats already selling for more with time to go. 

Auctions can be a crazy thing. Get two people really wanting something.

42 minutes ago, Brian Peck said:

I picked up the Foom #14 cover for less than I expected.

Very nice Conan & Red Sonja cover...Congrats.  FOOM!

And congrats to whoever picked-up that Ditko Hulk page, and the Groo & Rufferto frontspiece.

Very good deal on that Ditko Captain Atom #89 page.  Panel #4 looks like it could be a Clea & Spider-Gwen panel.  But the other panels definitely show that it's Spider-Glenn.

Sidelined on this one due to finances.  The items above, those Kane covers, a pre-1950 Walt Kelly Pogo.  Geez, I'm missing out...  :tonofbricks: 

8 minutes ago, ThothAmon said:

I can think of several fixed price pieces available at the moment that looking like good deals compared to tonight's results.

A big exhale as the mcniven I consigned doubled at the last second as I had hoped. It really was double and last second! Had I known it was going to do that, I would have bid higher on Yoram's Keown maestro cover. Sorry Yoram!

Malvin