• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rich's MARCH pre-sale thread---ECCC exclusives, Spidey variants, etc.
6 6

254 posts in this topic

On 3/18/2017 at 2:25 PM, Rich_Henn said:

These have been relatively tough in high grade.

However, I have two (2) to start and can possibly get a couple more if there's a wait list.

DARTH MAUL #1 (Darth Sidious JTC exclusive action figure variant) s/s IAN MCDIARMID - $275

darthsidious.jpg

10 hours ago, Rich_Henn said:

Wonder Woman #7 Jenny Frisson variant s/s Rucka & Frisson - $95

**I've got four (possibly 5) spots available.  Picked up her variants when they were coming out, beautiful covers

wonderwoman7jenny.jpg

:takeit: one of each of these please.  Thanks!

On 3/17/2017 at 5:46 PM, Rich_Henn said:

All New Wolverine #14 Joyce Chin variant s/s Chin - $135

*(Four spots available)

STL024119_1024x1024.jpg?v=1482912947

Confirming that I have two takers on this book----and two more spots still open if anyone is interested.

Currently:

1) Ivdyer

2) Dork Buzz

Edited by Rich_Henn

Okay---I spent the good deal of the day yesterday pre-screening and purchasing inventory for some great signature ops----let's get to it.

POWER MAN & IRON FIST #1 (Skottie Young variant) s/s Mike Coulter (Luke Cage) and Finn Jones (Danny Rand/Iron Fist) - $295

Four (4) cps available 

355283_20160218014755_large.jpg

IRON FIST #1 (Fried Pie variant) s/s Finn Jones (Danny Rand/Iron Fist) - $210

*Five (5) cps available 

The thing about many of these Fried Pie variants----because of the way that they are polybagged and stuffed into the racks at Books-A-Million---if you're not there to grab these on day one, they're going to suffer significant spine stress.  I happened to get there yesterday prior to them even opening the box from Diamond, so I was able to cherry pick these before they even reached the shelf.

ironfistfriedpie.jpg

Iron_Fist_1_Christopher_Variant.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

Scooby Doo Apocalypse #1 (Jim Lee variant) s/s Sarah Michelle Gellar, Freddie Prinze Jr. - $425

THREE (3) spots, but if these sell out, I can probably get more

**Add Jim Lee optional - $45

****I REALLY want to be able to say add Matthew Lillard too, because I've seen him at shows.

I don't have a bead on him at the moment, but if you want Lillard too, I can crack that out to add him later for $110

scoobydoo.jpg

Buffy the Vampire Slayer #2 s/s Sarah Michelle Gellar - $270

One  (1) copy available

I have to downgrade this----currently my only copy, my personal OO copy, but there's color rub on the spine, albeit faint, it's probably in the 9.6 range.

Definitely not a 9.8 copy

buffy2.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

28 minutes ago, Rich_Henn said:

Scooby Doo Apocalypse #1 (Jim Lee variant) s/s Sarah Michelle Gellar, Freddie Prinze Jr. - $425

THREE (3) spots, but if these sell out, I can probably get more

**Add Jim Lee optional - $45

****I REALLY want to be able to say add Matthew Lillard too, because I've seen him at shows.

I don't have a bead on him at the moment, but if you want Lillard too, I can crack that out to add him later for $110

scoobydoo.jpg

:takeit: Rich: I'll take one (1) copy and I would also be good for Lillard - thanks - Mike