• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rich's MARCH pre-sale thread---ECCC exclusives, Spidey variants, etc.
6 6

254 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Rich_Henn said:

POWER MAN & IRON FIST #1 (Skottie Young variant) s/s Mike Coulter (Luke Cage) and Finn Jones (Danny Rand/Iron Fist) - $295

Four (4) cps available

355280_20160218014930_large.jpg

1 hour ago, Rich_Henn said:

Scooby Doo Apocalypse #1 (Jim Lee variant) s/s Sarah Michelle Gellar, Freddie Prinze Jr. - $425

THREE (3) spots, but if these sell out, I can probably get more

**Add Jim Lee optional - $45

****I REALLY want to be able to say add Matthew Lillard too, because I've seen him at shows.

I don't have a bead on him at the moment, but if you want Lillard too, I can crack that out to add him later for $110

scoobydoo.jpg

:takeit:one of each of these.  I'd also be interested in adding Lillard to the Scooby Apocalypse, but no Jim Lee this time. 

Also, you have the image for the hip-hop variant of Power Man and Iron Fist but the listing says Skottie Young variant.  Just to be clear, I would like the hip-hop variant, please.

Thanks!

Kanan, the Last Padawan #1 (Plunkett variant) CGC 9.8 s/s Greg Weisman & Killian Plunkett, adding Freddie Prinze Jr. - $375

***TWO (2) cps. available of this book, already graded 9.8 as pictured with all signatures.***

**Bear in mind----neither Weisman or Plunkett really do shows. Weisman was added with the book came out, and Plunkett just a few months later at SW Celebration.

Plunkett, to the best of my knowledge, doesn't do conventions---he's one of the top animators and storyboard artists at Lucasfilm.

kananslabA.thumb.jpg.68ae9c86e09dbab675df2a95af7f00a0.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

3 minutes ago, NYC13 said:

:takeit:one of each of these.  I'd also be interested in adding Lillard to the Scooby Apocalypse, but no Jim Lee this time. 

Also, you have the image for the hip-hop variant of Power Man and Iron Fist but the listing says Skottie Young variant.  Just to be clear, I would like the hip-hop variant, please.

Thanks!

Ed, thanks for the correction! 

I HAVE the Skottie Young variants---I need to fix that now. Thank you!

Kanan, the Last Padawan #1 (Rebels variant) CGC 9.8 s/s Pepe Laraz, adding Freddie Prinze Jr. - $355

**(another incredibly hard sig to nail down, these were at an in-store signing in Canada.  Laraz is French Canadian, and I still don't know of any U.S. appearances)

kananslabC.jpg

Kanan, the Last Padawan #1 (standard cover) CGC 9.8 s/s Pepe Laraz, adding Freddie Prinze Jr. - $275

**FIVE (5) cps available, exactly as shown.

Can add cover artist Mark Brooks, free of charge, if you want Brooks.

kananslabE.jpg

22 minutes ago, Rich_Henn said:

Kanan, the Last Padawan #1 (Rebels variant) CGC 9.8 s/s Pepe Laraz, adding Freddie Prinze Jr. - $355

**(another incredibly hard sig to nail down, these were at an in-store signing in Canada.  Laraz is French Canadian, and I still don't know of any U.S. appearances)

kananslabC.jpg

:takeit:

Thanks!

On ‎3‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 9:55 AM, Rich_Henn said:

I was asked about this one earlier since I didn't have it offered up----yes, I can get this in.

IRON FIST #1 (JSC negative variant) s/s Ed Brisson & Campbell - $145

Four spots 

1624140_xl.jpg

:takeit:X 1 please.

Thank you Rich.

On 3/24/2017 at 9:18 AM, Rich_Henn said:

Forgot to post this one:

IRON FIST #1 (NYCC Netflix edition) s/s Finn Jones (Danny Rand/Iron Fist) - $225

FIVE (5) spots

ifcover1.jpg

:takeit: Rich: I'll take one (1) copy - thanks - Mike 

I've been contacted by several people about the upcoming Alex Ross event next week. 

I was NOT willing to accept subs for this, it's extremely limited.

However, I'll offer ten spots on a very restricted basis, please PM me for details.

If you need books, I have the following:

Champions #1 (1/100) Ross variant (I think this is a Mark Waid title and can add Waid)
Dr. Strange #2 (1/200) Ross sketch variant (I believe this is also a Jason Aaron title, and can add Aaron)
Iron Fist #1 (1/50) Ross variant (2 cps) ---to which I can probably add writer Ed Brisson as well

Amaz. SM #25 Ross standard (2 cps) ***(Optional, you can add Stan Lee and/or John Romita to this too)
394606_20170315134017_large.jpg

Lando #1 Ross color 1/50 variant
Lando #1 Ross B/W 1/100 sketch variant

STL020655_grande.jpg?v=1471400001

And I have this beautiful 9.8 s/s of the following Amaz. SM #600
asm600ross.jpg

ironfistross1.jpg

drstrange2ross.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

More J. Scott Campbell exclusives---

X-MEN BLUE #1 

I'm ordering inventory for this one today.  Based on requests, I'll be ordering twice as many copies to accommodate both any potential wait list and/or any possibility of damaged merchandise.  I pre-screen everything for strongest 9.8 potential, and we roll forward.  Signing date is TBD, but most likely sooner rather than later.

X-MEN BLUE #1 (Cover A) s/s J. Scott Campbell - $155

(Five spots)

X-MEN-Blue-1A_1024x1024.jpg?v=1490242374