• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] BeachBum Comics 2017 ECCC Sales Thread
6 6

64 posts in this topic

On 3/2/2017 at 5:47 PM, BeachBum said:

Super Sons 1 ECCC Foil Exclusive

Polybagged with board inside - presents as NM/NM+ or better, maybe higher. Selling sealed. Did my best to pre-screen but they are polybagged.

(5 available) 4 LEFT!

$35 raw NM or better

IMG_8025.JPG

Is it still possible to get one of these?

CGC graded books not done at on-site are graded and awaiting pick-up at CGC. Trying to get in there in the next couple of days to grab them.

Next sales thread will be for Dallas Fan Expo & possibly WonderCon if I decide to double up that weekend.  I will have the Fan Expo exclusives but will not be posting them for sale until I physically have them in hand and can confirm quality.

I was contacted by a number of board members after ECCC looking for books that they had bought from other sellers outside the boards and then had their orders cancelled because the pre-sellers never got them.

Please be careful when buying from pre-sales from here and elsewhere to make sure you are actually getting what you paid for.

A lot of sellers are playing fast and loose with your hard earned dollar, promising things that when they get to the shows they can't deliver on... And abusing retailers as well at the shows.