• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] BeachBum Comics 2017 ECCC Sales Thread
6 6

64 posts in this topic

For those looking for the Robyn Hood 9 Spider-Gwen (still getting messages) -

It sold out at the show on Thursday afternoon within hours after the dubious actions of a couple of individuals. They were limited two per person to attendees but at least one person loaded up the line with ringers to buy up as many copies as possible, feeding people through the line. This particular person was observed doing the same behavior at another booth.

I would be careful buying this book on the secondary market (eBay/facebook groups) since the price will most likely be inflated. The price I listed here ($20) was the show price.

Since not all copies were sent to the show there will be more copies available after the show through retailers and Zenescope directly so I wouldn't panic if you are looking for one. Print quality was good on this one, I even pre-screeened two copies raw at the show booth for an exhibitor friend at the show and they both came back CGC 9.9 on-site graded (you're welcome :wink: )

Edited by BeachBum

Grimm Fairy Tales: Hellspawn: The Unholy #4 ARMY Exclusive

Limited to 200 cover

It seems this is similar to the limited to 200 Photoshoot Variants from a couple of years ago that were only made available in a small quantity at shows throughout the year. There will be three more for other armed forces branches (Navy, Air Force, Marines)

Limit two per person

(5 available) 4 LEFT!

$50 raw NM+ or better

$120 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked

IMG_8043.jpg

Edited by BeachBum

32 minutes ago, BeachBum said:

For those looking for the Robyn Hood 9 Spider-Gwen (still getting messages) -

It sold out at the show on Thursday afternoon within hours after the dubious actions of a couple of individuals. They were limited two per person to attendees but at least one person loaded up the line with ringers to buy up as many copies as possible, feeding people through the line. This particular person was observed doing the same behavior at another booth.

I would be careful buying this book on the secondary market (eBay/facebook groups) since the price will most likely be inflated. The price I listed here ($20) was the show price.

Since not all copies were sent to the show there will be more copies available after the show through retailers and Zenescope directly so I wouldn't panic if you are looking for one. Print quality was good on this one, I even pre-screeened two copies raw at the show booth for an exhibitor friend at the show and they both came back CGC 9.9 on-site graded (you're welcome :wink: )

Thanks for the info. Your openness is much appreciated. 

4 hours ago, BeachBum said:

Grimm Fairy Tales: Hellspawn: The Unholy #4 ARMY Exclusive

Limited to 200 cover

It seems this is similar to the limited to 200 Photoshoot Variants from a couple of years ago that were only made available in a small quantity at shows throughout the year. There will be three more for other armed forces branches (Navy, Air Force, Marines)

Limit two per person

:takeit: X 1 $50 raw NM+ or better

IMG_8043.jpg

Thank you Dre!

Grimm Fairy Tales V2 #3 ECCC Greg Horn Exclusive

Limited 350 Nice cover

(5 available) SOLD OUT!

$50 raw NM+ or better

$100 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked

$125 CGC 9.8 SS Fast Tracked

Limited to 150 Naughty cover

(5 available) SOLD OUT!