• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mind Blown

35 posts in this topic

One time a thing accured to me, what's real and what's for sale, blew a kiss and tried to take it home.

Flies in the vaseline we are, keep getting stuck here all the time, think I'd be safer all alone.

Is it you, is it me, somewhere in the vaseline-------Stone Temple Pilots

11 hours ago, aszumilo said:

Isn't that a different book??    1st one (now $600k) had better detail in the towers and had both the fire and police tribute.  Surely that would be worth the $135,000 difference??:eyeroll:

Can't anyone put two and two together.  The book never sold at $150,000.00 and is the exact same book relisted at $15,000.00.  There was no buyer, the listing ran it's time limit and then was relisted.  Instead of making useless comments, people should take about 1 minute to look at it and do the minimal research it takes to click on "see original listing" and then see the banner stating that it did not sell and was relisted by the seller.

20 minutes ago, Red_Hood said:

Can't anyone put two and two together.  The book never sold at $150,000.00 and is the exact same book relisted at $15,000.00.  There was no buyer, the listing ran it's time limit and then was relisted.  Instead of making useless comments, people should take about 1 minute to look at it and do the minimal research it takes to click on "see original listing" and then see the banner stating that it did not sell and was relisted by the seller.

I'm sure everyone is aware :) but it's nice to dream? lol idk

1 hour ago, Red_Hood said:

It says SOLD in both places (thumbsu

25 minutes ago, Pitboss said:

It says SOLD in both places (thumbsu

If that book is worth $150,000 then surely I can retire tomorrow off my comic hoard!  I have a Jim Lee autographed X-Men 1, one of only 5,000 he signed that day.