• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

Boys, just drop it. It's ok to agree to disagree on how it happened and carry on.

VInce, I liked the new you. Can he stay and play?

:wishluck:

That would be fine with me. By the way, I never stated you were the only one. You were the only one who was a jerk about it. In fact, YOU HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH ME CLOSING THE THREAD. GACollectibles is who point out that I made a mistake, and he was really the only one. I talked to him several time by PM and through posts and I closed the thread within about 15 minutes of our discussion about it.

You are obviously deluded by your self-importance and it is blinding your memory and your judgement.

Boys, just drop it. It's ok to agree to disagree on how it happened and carry on.

Sorry, I'm just not a fan of bizarre revisionist history that even a mortal enemy like banner has stated is untrue.

I came in loooooooooooooooooong after the flamewars were over, yet (for obvious reasons) I'm consistently named as the ONLY person who called Jocko on his rule-breaking. I guess he's tres scared to call anyone else out or to admit he called them "stupid rules". :insane:

Sorry, I'm just not a fan of bizarre revisionist history that even a mortal enemy like banner has stated is untrue.

"Mortal enemy"? lol

This is an internet comic book message board Vince, just let it go and embrace the new you... doh!

That would be fine with me. By the way, I never stated you were the only one. You were the only one who was a jerk about it. In fact, YOU HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH ME CLOSING THE THREAD. GACollectibles is who point out that I made a mistake, and he was really the only one. I talked to him several time by PM and through posts and I closed the thread within about 15 minutes of our discussion about it.

Yeah, I think everyone that read the thread knows how it played out. Anyhow, please be aware that JC will never, ever, under any possible circumstance let you have the last word on this...and it's probably not worth your time to continue to engage him on this subject. (thumbs u

Yeah, I think everyone that read the thread knows how it played out. Anyhow, please be aware that JC will never, ever, under any possible circumstance let you have the last word on this...and it's probably not worth your time to continue to engage him on this subject. (thumbs u

What! Don't stop already.... this was just starting to get good again. lol

Yeah, I think everyone that read the thread knows how it played out.

Come on, even you disagreed with his earlier assertion that I was the lone gunman, and had, in actuality, come late to the party after all the fireworks were gone. Only in his last post did a hint of truth emerge, as he admitted that GA had hit him first (while neglecting to mention r1970d, Pitboss and a ton of others), and now suddenly I'm no big deal and had no effect on him or his thread.

So why did he continue to mention me by name, over and over and over? His version seems to change by the minute. First I'm Mr Evil, the reason for his thread being derailed, and the next, it's GA and others who did it, and I'm totally unimportant.

Man, it must suck to have Alzheimer's. lol

Yeah, I think everyone that read the thread knows how it played out.

Come on, even you disagreed with his earlier assertion that I was the lone gunman, and had, in actuality, come late to the party after all the fireworks were gone. Only in his last post did a hint of truth emerge, as he admitted that GA had hit him first (while neglecting to mention r1970d, Pitboss and a ton of others), and now suddenly I'm no big deal and had no effect on him or his thread.

So why did he continue to mention me by name, over and over and over? His version seems to change by the minute. First I'm Mr Evil, the reason for his thread being derailed, and the next, it's GA and others who did it, and I'm totally unimportant.

Man, it must suck to have Alzheimer's. lol

Reading this it sounds like a forum BBQ got out of hand and someone got beat up...

Anyhow, please be aware that JC will never, ever, under any possible circumstance let you have the last word on this...

hm

All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing.

If someone outright lies (as well as changing it multiple times) then of course I'm going say something, and I am asking Arch to reinstate the thread so we all see exactly what transpired.

I have nothing to hide, but Dale certainly does. lol

Anyhow, please be aware that JC will never, ever, under any possible circumstance let you have the last word on this...

hm

If someone outright lies (as well as changing it multiple times) then of course I'm going say something, and I am asking Arch to reinstate the thread so we all see exactly what transpired.

Arch, if you reinstate the thread allowing this ridiculous schoolyard squabble to continue, I will PM you 5000 times a day, every day, Christmas included, for the rest of your natural life.

Nobody other than Dale and JC gives a spoon.

Arch, if you reinstate the thread allowing this ridiculous schoolyard squabble to continue.

But if Arch reinstates it, the squabble will end immediately and I can post endless :banana::banana::banana:^^^^ while Dale fumes.

Arch, if you reinstate the thread allowing this ridiculous schoolyard squabble to continue.

But if Arch reinstates it, the squabble will end immediately and I can post endless :banana::banana::banana:^^^^ while Dale fumes.

Dancing bananas are very appealing.... I side with the titan.

hm

Arch, if you reinstate the thread allowing this ridiculous schoolyard squabble to continue, I will PM you 5000 times a day, every day, Christmas included, for the rest of your natural life.

Nobody other than Dale and JC gives a spoon.

I'm not sure if I can count to 5,000 in one day (unless it's by 100's;) you must have a lot of time;)

I don't have the same memory of the thread being quite so pleasant, I remember being disturbed at the way Andrew was treated when he said something...but yes, I think it should end...I think Arch probably has enough to do.

Vince, I think you are a very bright man...really, and personally I think you are funny...but you are going to have dents in your head over this...because there is just too much testosterone out there, and I'm SURE that now that Dale has said he was wrong and has admitted making an error, he will remember that for the next time ! (thumbs u