• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

I thought the gremlin warfare was long ago silenced.....it is one of the worst parts of any thread when it happens.

Like This?

:baiting::gossip:

:baiting:

:lol: go back through my 10,000 posts and count how many are only gremlins and I'll be matching up quite poorly against the gremlin masters........pm me a list of new GGA GA books for being difficult today.

I dunno, proof is in the pudding...

:cloud9:

No new GGA GA right now, if there were, you'd be the 7th to know! :baiting:

Gang, this is not directed at anyone but is there any way to reduce the amount of off topic posts in the selling forum?

Seriously..Happy Birthday threads, Kudos threads....if you make a mistake just delete your posts. There's enough going on in here without all the unnecessary distractions.

2c

I thought the gremlin warfare was long ago silenced.....it is one of the worst parts of any thread when it happens.

Like This?

:baiting::gossip:

:baiting:

:lol: go back through my 10,000 posts and count how many are only gremlins and I'll be matching up quite poorly against the gremlin masters........pm me a list of new GGA GA books for being difficult today.

I dunno, proof is in the pudding...

:cloud9:

7th to know..............Don't I know it.............*&^(*^%&$

I need to start spending the big coin to get all of your attention.......

No new GGA GA right now, if there were, you'd be the 7th to know! :baiting:

Edited by comicdey

Gang, this is not directed at anyone but is there any way to reduce the amount of off topic posts in the selling forum?

No. I suggest you pour a strong one and play through the pain.

No. I suggest you pour a strong one and play through the pain.

They don't make it strong enough in this country.

:sumo:

Seriously..Happy Birthday threads, Kudos threads....if you make a mistake just delete your posts. There's enough going on in here without all the unnecessary distractions.

2c

agree, already 1/3 of the front page is taken up w/ stickied threads, don't need any additional non selling threads taking up prime real estate.

2c

agree, already 1/3 of the front page is taken up w/ stickied threads, don't need any additional non selling threads taking up prime real estate.

In response to this. Once the thread is closed and books are sold could you guys please move your discussion to the general thread. Why keep bumping a completed for sale thread to the first page knocking out others actually trying to sell something.

Wow - what a weekend of pre-VCC sales!!! :banana:

This hearkens back to a couple VCCs back, when a slew of high quality material came out the week before VCC..., :think:

Sadly, this weekend has insured that there will be no money left in my pockets to do much buying at next weekend's VCC..., :sorry:

Oh well, it is all good :thumbsup:

VCC's not until the 13th :gossip:

I stand corrected, although I still doubt I will have an infusion of cash by then.

My son has a deer tag that starts on the 13th too, so hopefully, I'll be gutting, skinning and packing that weekend :banana:

Then get scanning! :sumo:
Already finished my booth. (shrug)
Add more. (shrug)
No, the rows are even so I'm not going to do anymore. You gonna invoice me or will you start another lame thread so I can add to my order?

Then get scanning! :sumo:
Already finished my booth. (shrug)
Add more. (shrug)
No, the rows are even so I'm not going to do anymore. You gonna invoice me or will you start another lame thread so I can add to my order?
New possibly even lamer thread next weekend. You want to let it ride, FT style?