• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

I would be astounded if he does not have some of the finest and highest graded books of any of us here

What are the odds?

I would be astounded if he does not have some of the finest and highest graded books of any of us here

What are the odds?

Low, I have only been back in "the market" for 2 months or so.

If you keep selling stuff you won't have anything left!

If a seller states that any books of theirs might be pressed, should that relieve them of disclosing, if known, if directly asked?

Any book that I didn't personally buy off the racks, has a possibility of kitty pee on it. :insane:

Now you know the reason why I hate cats :D

I like cats - I just can't eat a whole one by myself anymore :insane:

:signfunny:

I imagine this is a regional thing? :roflmao:

Not sure if it is regional or not, I noticed this sign the other day, and fluffy has been missing for a while :o

chinesesign.jpg

Since we have a guideline against spam bumping one's own sales thread, thereby bumping other more recent threads off the page, why is it okay for a group of boneheads to bump a closed thread with graemlin nonsense?

Since we have a guideline against spam bumping one's own sales thread, thereby bumping other more recent threads off the page, why is it okay for a group of boneheads to bump a closed thread with graemlin nonsense?

Cuz they're a group of boneheads? (shrug)

:hi:

Cuz they're a group of boneheads? (shrug)

:hi:

:acclaim:

Post count whores :gossip:

:blahblah::whistle:

I just woke up . and received several PM's ...

All , I can say is ....Whatever !!! ...

:gossip:...can I just go back to making passionate love to my wife ?? .................. :insane:

:gossip:...can I just go back to making passionate love to my wife ?? .................. :insane:

:o

:o

:gossip: multi-tasker...,

I wonder where the lap top is positioned :o:o

same place you set your drink..., :insane:

:sumo:

you're the one askin' the questions..., :sumo::sumo:

WTH is up with the boards?

I'm being directed to the last post of a thread instead of the last last unread post when I click on a thread.

I posted here because I didn't want to go to another forum until this cleared up...

:insane:

WTH is up with the boards?

I'm being directed to the last post of a thread instead of the last last unread post when I click on a thread.

I posted here because I didn't want to go to another forum until this cleared up...

:insane:

That particular iisue has always happened to me with the VCC Discussion Thread but not other threads. Odd.