• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

so, unless you are actually buying something.....all discussion should refrain from the active sales threads, right?
Not in my threads. How else would I stay awake that late.
I don't mind extra chatter in mine either. (thumbs u
cool! (thumbs u its funny how everyone but Blue808 is complaining about his sales thread :insane:

so, unless you are actually buying something.....all discussion should refrain from the active sales threads, right?
Not in my threads. How else would I stay awake that late.

Doesn't metabolizing all that alcohol keep you awake? hm

:grin:

Did this topic arise due to "discussion" posts in someone's thread or incessant graemlin posting*? hm

*Of which there is no master other than The greggy.

Did this topic arise due to "discussion" posts in someone's thread or incessant graemlin posting*? hm

*Of which there is no master other than The greggy.

Blue808's thread :gossip:

I like it when my friends show up in one of my sales threads, but I do hate dodging incessant graemlin posts as if they are meadow muffins in a cow pasture when trying to find what is actually for sale..
sounds like one of my sales threads lol

That's gonna be the title of my next sales thread . . . meadow muffins in a cow pasture :grin:

I like it when my friends show up in one of my sales threads, but I do hate dodging incessant graemlin posts as if they are meadow muffins in a cow pasture when trying to find what is actually for sale..

Chin up. At least your sh*t is signed by Stan Lee. rolleyes.gif

Chin up. At least your sh*t is signed by Stan Lee. rolleyes.gif

:baiting:

That's gonna be the title of my next sales thread . . . meadow muffins in a cow pasture :grin:

:applause:

I guess I'm one of the two who said there is not too much. I enjoy having company when I post a sales thread. Sometimes I can't keep up, but that's normal;)

I haven't looked at Blue's thread...but people forget that company keeps your thread active...and sometimes someone actually points out a book to a friend. If I didn't want chatter, I'd list on Ebay first...

So, chatter away...next time I list something, it's fine:)

Edited by skypinkblu

I guess I'm one of the two who said there is not too much. I enjoy having company when I post a sales thread. Sometimes I can't keep up, but that's normal;)

I haven't looked at Blue's thread...but people forget that company keeps your thread active...and sometimes someone actually points out a book to a thread. If I didn't want chatter, I'd list on Ebay first...

:foryou:

I haven't looked at Blue's thread...but people forget that company keeps your thread active...and sometimes someone actually points out a book to a thread. If I didn't want chatter, I'd list on Ebay first...

:foryou:

Thank you, they are lovely:) :cloud9:

I've had a couple of sales threads... sold a couple of things, even... but haven't had any chatter... very disappointing... it just isn't a sales thread without the chatter and graemlin posting, IMNSHO...

I've had a couple of sales threads... sold a couple of things, even... but haven't had any chatter... very disappointing... it just isn't a sales thread without the chatter and graemlin posting, IMNSHO...
PM me the next time you have a sales thread (thumbs u

:makepoint: