• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

He has the advantage of having his name in blue, so I can find his posts quickly.

:baiting:

hm... why didn't it revert back to the old color?

Because I would rather speak my mind and not represent CGC while doing so. I could have kept my "color", but then I would not be able to speak freely. :headbang:

I would never want to tarnish CGC's image in any way, love those people (thumbs u , but having my name different than others means that some people will take what I say as CGC's opinion or that they condone everything I say and that is not what should happen. :grin:

He has the advantage of having his name in blue, so I can find his posts quickly.

Because I would rather speak my mind and not represent CGC while doing so. I could have kept my "color", but then I would not be able to speak freely. :headbang:

I would never want to tarnish CGC's image in any way, love those people (thumbs u , but having my name different than others means that some people will take what I say as CGC's opinion or that they condone everything I say and that is not what should happen. :grin:

In other words, you are on Double Secret Probation now? (shrug)

In other words, you are on Double Secret Probation now? (shrug)

lol

Double Secret Secret Probation......... :grin:

So, if someone is selling a PGX book without the label - basically just in a PGX holder - is that kosher?

Seems like it would be, but just barely...

So, if someone is selling a PGX book without the label - basically just in a PGX holder - is that kosher?

I am pretty sure that's a "no".

But, either way, it is kind of a " :censored: you" to CGC, it is their boards.

I am pretty sure that's a "no".

But, either way, it is kind of a " :censored: you" to CGC, it is their boards.

I see your point, and agree with it to a large degree, but at the same time it's no longer slabbed, so what's the difference between it and a book in a top-loader or fortress?

The issues to date have been selling PGX books(not allowed), selling PGX books but not showing the label(not allowed), and recently posted books shown in PGX holder (one seller indicated book was unslabbed but no new pic was posted, other indicated book would sell as-is(slabbed) or raw(cracked) based on buyer's preference).

If CGC truly feels that any of the above scenarios are unacceptable, then maybe stipulating "raw or CGC only" requires photo of item in it's current state to clarify any potential questions. Flip side is to drop the "raw or CGC only" guideline, depending on how strongly CGC feels about PGX books listed here. (We know how Steve feels. :baiting:)

On the other hand Sal's post brings up a good question? What constitutes "raw"? I have never tried to crack a slab just enough to remove a label and leave a book in for protection, but is that unreasonable?

Originally Posted By: Gone Phishin'

We cant sell non-comic stuff here, correct? I have a phone to sell, but hate Ebay..

what if i sold a movie related comic and a movie poster for the same movie in the same thread but not in the same post?

is that ok or no?

j

This is a suggestion for the probation forum. Can we put the name of the person who put the offender onto the probation list next to the offender? It would help for others who want to find out what happened by having a name to PM. The probation thread is impossible to search by itself.

Thanks.

Dan