• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

Whats up with the new sellers and one book per sales thread? And there is always one on the front page getting the rules posted in their thread, yet they just dont read the forum rules.. :P
they will either get the hang of it or slide down the front page until they do

I think I will fire up multiple threads with single books hm

Whats up with the new sellers and one book per sales thread? And there is always one on the front page getting the rules posted in their thread, yet they just dont read the forum rules.. :P

:baiting:

I will derail them with graemlins

:baiting:

(thumbs u (thumbs u

And I just love how when they're caught, the doofus says "Oh, sorry about that, I should have read the rules" and then does NOTHING to clean up the mess.

Real sincere, huh?

I say no, not sincere at all.

Oh wait, my sarcasm detector just kicked in :insane:

And I just love how when they're caught, the doofus says "Oh, sorry about that, I should have read the rules" and then does NOTHING to clean up the mess.

Real sincere, huh?

change the batteries (thumbs u

Real sincere, huh?

I tried, the directions are in canadian :whistle:

Real sincere, huh?

lol

Real sincere, huh?

:roflmao:

Sometimes your posts or threads are a big waste of time, too, but do I complain about it? No, I scroll past. I think you can learn how to do this function as well in a silent and polite manner.

I rarely do this in a SALES THREAD, which is what we're talking about.

Gabbing in forum sections like General or the other areas that are designed for CONVERSATION is expected, as no one is trying to create a environment for financial transactions and no one is waiting for new books to be posted.

But obviously, the difference eludes you right?

I JUST SAW you do this in Nik's very own SALES thread this past week. Hypocrite. What the F does it matter if they are "active"? Nik was still selling in the thread and did post new books after your chatter about snowblowers and the like. If you want, there are people who can likely chime in with time stamps of when your posts were verses his new offerings. You're in the same crowd you're trying to villify! Anybody coming to a thread like that is still going to complain about having to scroll past your posts to "get to the good stuff".

The shoe fits. You're still a hypocrite.

Sometimes your posts or threads are a big waste of time, too, but do I complain about it? No, I scroll past. I think you can learn how to do this function as well in a silent and polite manner.

I rarely do this in a SALES THREAD, which is what we're talking about.

Gabbing in forum sections like General or the other areas that are designed for CONVERSATION is expected, as no one is trying to create a environment for financial transactions and no one is waiting for new books to be posted.

But obviously, the difference eludes you right?

I JUST SAW you do this in Nik's very own SALES thread this past week. Hypocrite. What the F does it matter if they are "active"? Nik was still selling in the thread and did post new books after your chatter about snowblowers and the like. If you want, there are people who can likely chime in with time stamps of when your posts were verses his new offerings. You're in the same crowd you're trying to villify! Anybody coming to a thread like that is still going to complain about having to scroll past your posts to "get to the good stuff".

The shoe fits. You're still a hypocrite.

everybody does it, theres just those who feel some do it more than others. But then again, they do it at times as well...but that seems to be ok. Who really cares all in all. Most people do it in their friends threads and they dont seem to mind. But when the people doing all the complaining do it in their friends threads, I guess that doesnt count....right.

And just for the record, both of my joke replies (the trivia answer doesn't count, as Nik asked for guesses) were about approximately 12 hours after his last book had been posted, and the next day.

Go check them out, one was 11 pm to 11 am and the other was 10 pm to 10 am.

Once again, what irritates me personally is when people post gibberish AT THE SAME TIME a seller is posting new books - other things may irritate you, but that is what I have stated my opposition to, so to call me a hypocrite proves you have the vocabulary of a dried turd.

Wow, I've never seen anyone miss the gist of a message that badly - congratulations, you're the new record holder. :applause::roflmao:

No, you don't get it. To many people (not all), your posts are worthless in those threads as well. It's true. You might as well as be posting graemlins. It's you that's missing the boat.