• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

What days and times do you guys think is the best time to sell on the boards?

I usually post sales threads on the weekend because I figure everyone is not home.

I don't understand the mentality of some sellers that if nobody's on the boards, the books won't sell. Or if 4-8 hours pass, the books won't sell. Or if people eat too much popcorn, the books won't sell.

It's just WEIRD how impatient I see some guys get when they put up their books, although it's kind of funny to see how many discounts get thrown up before the day is done. Do sellers expect their customers to remain online 24/7 or what?

That was exactly the point I made (albeit with sarcasm) in an earlier sales thread that only lasted 4 hours before the seller took them to eBay. I pointed out that they had been on eBay for a whole hour already lol and no one had bought them! Seller didn't get it at all :grin: What's the rush? hm He had to wait at least 6 weeks to get the book slabbed, never mind the 30 years of "aging" the book, and he can't wait 5 hours to sell it??? :makepoint:

:roflmao: So true tho. I seem to be in a rush when I do sell because of cr.cd bills due for cgc fee's.. lol

See, now I'm in a perfect buying mode--completely sober... just not seeing anything on my list (though that doesn't mean there aren't any great deals out there--just none on my list).
I have a good chunk of books on your wishlist :whistle:

See, now I'm in a perfect buying mode--completely sober... just not seeing anything on my list (though that doesn't mean there aren't any great deals out there--just none on my list).

Boy Mac...I think Resurrection is trying to insult your low-grade mentality...he's just got the chunks of books, not actual whole books... :baiting:

Boy Mac...I think Resurrection is trying to insult your low-grade mentality...he's just got the chunks of books, not actual whole books... :baiting:

:roflmao: The best part is I just answered hiw WTB thread with a low grade Tec' with a detatched cover.. Do you actually know me? lol

I have a bit of an issue. I point out to a seller that any sales here must be EXCLUSIVE to these forums, and get ignored. I even posted the link of the same exact book on C-Link. Now I have linked the Rules and asked to specifically read number 3. I can see this with NOOBS, but if you have been here for awhile then WTF!

I have a bit of an issue. I point out to a seller that any sales here must be EXCLUSIVE to these forums, and get ignored. I even posted the link of the same exact book on C-Link. Now I have linked the Rules and asked to specifically read number 3. I can see this with NOOBS, but if you have been here for awhile then WTF!
cartman-2529.jpg

:popcorn:

Burn the witch! :grin:

I know who you're talking about. He hasn't bumped the thread since and I don't know if he's been online since your discovery. My recommendation is that if he does it again, bring up the issue before the Probation thread crowd for a vote. Can't have people ignoring the rules (I don't think it's his first time either?)