• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

How do you figure? People are bumping a dead thread pushing everyone else down.

what am I missing

Reverse psychology.

The sellers id is honestgradecomics. I dont think theres going to be a problem returning the book, but so far he hasnt given me a shipping address.

If you saved the first email where eBay notifies you that you won the book, most of the time the seller's full mailing address is listed in there.

I have been waiting for 2 days for this board member to come on here and at least try to defend himself

Don't see how he really can at this point. Bad rep from the start, bad til the end. Hasn't really changed his ways in observing the rules. He seems to ignore absolute everything until it's a response to a thread only that he's started.

The sellers id is honestgradecomics. I dont think theres going to be a problem returning the book, but so far he hasnt given me a shipping address.

If you saved the first email where eBay notifies you that you won the book, most of the time the seller's full mailing address is listed in there.

I have been waiting for 2 days for this board member to come on here and at least try to defend himself

Don't see how he really can at this point. Bad rep from the start, bad til the end. Hasn't really changed his ways in observing the rules. He seems to ignore absolute everything until it's a response to a thread only that he's started.

he is online right now :whistle:

Yep, still proves my point he doesn't read anything that doesn't involve getting money from his sales, buying books or getting advice on how to maximize his profits... :whistle:

man..., when did this place get infected with all the yammering tards? I'm looking at the sale forum, and it is sad indeed.

:sorry:

man..., when did this place get infected with all the yammering tards? I'm looking at the sale forum, and it is sad indeed.

wtf are yammering tards? Are those like wild pigs? Or one of those frogs you lick to get high?

????

wtf are yammering tards? Are those like wild pigs? Or one of those frogs you lick to get high?

????

That would be a yammering toad ... big difference. :jokealert:

Yep, still proves my point he doesn't read anything that doesn't involve getting money from his sales, buying books or getting advice on how to maximize his profits... :whistle:

There's a lot of that about....

There's a lot of that about....

I like the new members that are just here to sell books, and sometimes they even contribute to a thread. About books they want to sell... :P

I like the new members that are just here to sell books, and sometimes they even contribute to a thread. About books they want to sell... :P

You forgot to mention they also like to contribute to the "Hey buddy can you spare a grade" forum... to see how much they can get for their books. :whistle:

You forgot to mention they also like to contribute to the "Hey buddy can you spare a grade" forum... to see how much they can get for their books. :whistle:

It is our duty to grade their books for them a well :sumo: