• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

I'm in for a book or two as well. Not sure what just yet, but I'll check my CGC boxes when I get home. I know what kind of good this community can do when our members are in need. I hope we can get a lot of people on this.

This is a good cause. I will bust out a CGC 9.4 SS Megaton Explosion Giveaway, signed by Medina, Liefeld and Larson. A True Copper grail if there ever was one. I'll get some really craappy digital pics tonight.

--S.

I don't know why everyone is getting their panties in a bunch over the so called "thread crapping".

1. It's been going on forever on these boards, or at least since 2006. (don't make me search for examples)

2. The old adage, "any press is good press" (no pun intended) holds true here as it does anywhere.

3. No matter what is said in a sales thread, if you have the books, they will sell.

4. No matter what is said in a sales thread, if you have a quality reputation on these boards, your books will sell.

Advice, don't make an open message board part of your business model if your worried that now and again you are going to get some comments/personalities/opinions you don't like.

I don't know why everyone is getting their panties in a bunch over the so called "thread crapping".

1. It's been going on forever on these boards, or at least since 2006. (don't make me search for examples)

2. The old adage, "any press is good press" (no pun intended) holds true here as it does anywhere.

3. No matter what is said in a sales thread, if you have the books, they will sell.

4. No matter what is said in a sales thread, if you have a quality reputation on these boards, your books will sell.

Advice, don't make an open message board part of your business model if your worried that now and again you are going to get some comments/personalities/opinions you don't like.

Just because thread crapping happens doesn't mean that it is appreciated or in good form. Treat a seller with respect and if you want to say something nasty PM him.

Just because thread crapping happens doesn't mean that it is appreciated or in good form. Treat a seller with respect and if you want to say something nasty PM him.

:applause:

Totally agree. Maybe it's just me, but it seems like most of those who thread don't usually list books themselves hm . I have been thinking of doing a sales thread since last week, but don't feel like dealing with the bs that's being going on here lately.

I'm in. i will move my DD's that are up for sale and through in a couple graded books as well.

Danny

I'll look through my closet and find something to put up as well.

Throw sorry I get a little crazy some times.

Does this auction I have up for Green Lantern 87 seem good to you.

I am just worried if the book sells well winner will complain!

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300353525265&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Looks solid to me. Especially including large front AND back scans so there are little to surprises.

What has you worried?

Does this auction I have up for Green Lantern 87 seem good to you.

I am just worried if the book sells well winner will complain!

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300353525265&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Looks solid to me. Especially including large front AND back scans so there are little to surprises.

What has you worried?

Maybe your possibly racist synopsis?

You might be guilty of undergrading, but I've never heard of an unhappy buyer returning a comic with that particular complaint. ;)

I've done that before, I still would even today. I strive for honesty in all aspects of life. FTW! :insane:

Speedy- drop the witch avatar and bring back fat flash :sumo:

You might be guilty of undergrading, but I've never heard of an unhappy buyer returning a comic with that particular complaint. ;)

I've done that before, I still would even today. I strive for honesty in all aspects of life. FTW! :insane:

Speedy- drop the witch avatar and bring back fat flash :sumo:

No love for Kiki's Delivery Service?