• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

Yea the first one, it came from a guy that that called me out who was ousted. And now its a boardie who began a debate about a book that is still in my possesion. Basically a book that no deal was even made!

No you are wrong, the guy that bought the book from you is still on the forums and has not had any problems "except with you" his friend brought it up! I for one will never buy from you, I don't trust you.

My God lady get real.

My 2¢s. Spend LESS time dishing it out towards Sharon and MORE time defending your discrepancies, which you did a pretty decent job in your last post. If you didn't realize there was a tear seal when you listed it on eBay and only realized it after then and put it in your board description, there is no shame; but say so FIRST before attacking Sharon. THAT would have avoided the near-nuclear meltdown. Why go straight for the jugular and bypass explaining your position? Just saying ... cooler heads generally prevail.

My God lady get real.

My 2¢s. Spend LESS time dishing it out towards Sharon and MORE time defending your discrepancies, which you did a pretty decent job in your last post. If you didn't realize there was a tear seal when you listed it on eBay and only realized it after then and put it in your board description, there is no shame; but say so FIRST before attacking Sharon. THAT would have avoided the near-nuclear meltdown. Why go straight for the jugular and bypass explaining your position? Just saying ... cooler heads generally prevail.

Fine. Just lost my temper and let my emotion take over. I didn't like it when my salesthread became a discussion thread for something so ridiculous.... yet again, after all this I got more pms about the 36 than before (whichwas zero) all this bull and the sale is pending! Don't get it.

???

My God lady get real.

Fine. Just lost my temper and let my emotion take over. I didn't like it when my salesthread became a discussion thread for something so ridiculous.... yet again, after all this I got more pms about the 36 than before (whichwas zero) all this bull and the sale is pending! Don't get it.

???

Good, because whoever is buying it now, is buying knowing the true condition, and that is really the point of disclosure, and that was really the point that you don't seem to understand. Giving people a true and honest picture of what you are selling, is not B.S., it's just the fair thing to do.

I hope the new owner enjoys a lovely old book, that just happens to have tear seals and perhaps as Richard pointed out, color touch.

BTW, calling someone "Lady" is a little old fashioned, you are too young for that. If you want to complain about me, just use equal opportunity terms, lol.

You mentioned that you helped me get books...well, to remind you again, there was ONE book, it was on a thread with a new seller. There were people who thought the seller was Gus of Silverage Comics or Greg Joytner...people I did not want to deal with...your help was assuring me that it was really someone named Tom, that you had met the person and could verify who he was, that I would not be dealing with Joytner or Gus, so I took you at your word and bought the book (which arrived, but was a little lower grade than it should have been)...then last night, in the PM, you reminded me that you HELPED me buy a book from "Gus"...

When I said it was not supposed to have been Gus, you backtracked and said you might not have remembered. You also told me you trust Gus and that there are a lot of people here, doing deals with Joytner...I don't know HOW you would know that?

Some other people had problems on that Gus/Joytner BATMAN thread ...all I know, is there seem to be a lot of fish in your statements...

I remember that thread and seller. Turns out that I had to call Gus at SilverAge to process my cc transaction for Tom's books. Were they two seperate people? Probably. Were they in bed together? Yep.

You mentioned that you helped me get books...well, to remind you again, there was ONE book, it was on a thread with a new seller. There were people who thought the seller was Gus of Silverage Comics or Greg Joytner...people I did not want to deal with...your help was assuring me that it was really someone named Tom, that you had met the person and could verify who he was, that I would not be dealing with Joytner or Gus, so I took you at your word and bought the book (which arrived, but was a little lower grade than it should have been)...then last night, in the PM, you reminded me that you HELPED me buy a book from "Gus"...

When I said it was not supposed to have been Gus, you backtracked and said you might not have remembered. You also told me you trust Gus and that there are a lot of people here, doing deals with Joytner...I don't know HOW you would know that?

Some other people had problems on that Gus/Joytner BATMAN thread ...all I know, is there seem to be a lot of fish in your statements...

I remember that thread and seller. Turns out that I had to call Gus at SilverAge to process my cc transaction for Tom's books. Were they two seperate people? Probably. Were they in bed together? Yep.

Ah. So Yanus' denials are...suspect...to say the least?

Whodda thunk it.

Say all you want about Gus. I bought some great books from him with absolutely no problems. As for Tom I bought 1 book from him and it was as he said it was a 2.5 so I won't complain there either. I told skypink blue that if Tom is at the NY show she can come and ill introduce he to him. He was at the recent NY shows including the comic con and the (last) wizard show at the piers.