• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

It is, indeed - the rules are pretty clear on this; the books have to be exclusively listed on these boards.

Yeah, that's how I've understood things. Bit of a pisser that. :(

Run an official Comicana news thread in here and announce the new prices with links to the books. You can also state your stance on disclosure wherever you're selling books!

Yeah, that's pretty much what I'm thinking, Gav. (thumbs u

Announce it there, link the site and also give the reduced prices that won't yet be showing on the site.

Oh, and full pro-active disclosure no matter where my books are being sold. :banana:

It is, indeed - the rules are pretty clear on this; the books have to be exclusively listed on these boards.

Run an official Comicana news thread in here and announce the new prices with links to the books. You can also state your stance on disclosure wherever you're selling books!

Announce it there, link the site and also give the reduced prices that won't yet be showing on the site.

Oh, and full pro-active disclosure no matter where my books are being sold. :banana:

:applause:

Sounds like a great idea. :applause:

Also, it's great to know that we'll be told anything known about the books we're buying. (worship)

Sounds like a great idea. :applause:

Also, it's great to know that we'll be told anything known about the books we're buying. (worship)

Oh, disclosure about the books.... I was thinking of the pictures displayed. Kelly...

(thumbs u

You're setting a bad example to some.

Just wanted to take up space here in the Discussion thread to discuss how awesome these muther duckers are...

These fellas have all participated in my last few sales threads and have all contributed to putting food on my table and in my crapper.

I'm sure I've forgotten somebody but rest assured if your name ain't here... you have a package waiting in your mailbox with a surprised piece of in it :)

Many thanks fellas... just had to shout that out. :)

Mikenyc88

BorderlineHoarder

dc eng

lizards2

highfivephase

Shaven Kev

PokerKid

creeps

Shark

ThatOneGuy

lscomics

Detroit Mike

OldGuy

sckao

frankbearss

DCman

seanfingh

bryan91

Luis Cerdas

Brodie91

sufunk

gcstomp

Skynwalker

ss5rmp

marmat

Ramses717

Freekster

chrisskiba

edgerx

gaz973

godquest

LoneTree

KenMac

Mr.Diggler

Snake Eyes

Worldsbestcomics

Chuck Gower

FUELMAN

whine49er

Listen here Rupp, I don't know how mess goes down in Tennessee, but if I wake up in the morning, and your package is in my box, you gonna have 99 problems, 98 of them will be my tear soaked tissues, but that 1 remaining problem will be your conscience.

How do you look in the mirror? (tsk)

Listen here Rupp, I don't know how mess goes down in Tennessee, but if I wake up in the morning, and your package is in my box, you gonna have 99 problems, 98 of them will be my tear soaked tissues, but that 1 remaining problem will be your conscience.

How do you look in the mirror? (tsk)

what is this I don't even

I enjoy putting my package in your box... repeatedly... the inside the package is just the bonus which you paid for... to be placed in your box.... repeatedly.

:banana:

Box

Package

:eek:

I enjoy putting my package in your box... repeatedly... the inside the package is just the bonus which you paid for... to be placed in your box.... repeatedly.

Box

Package

:eek:

Technically...

Package

Box

:rulez:

You filthy, vile miscreant!!!

Step one: put your in a box.