• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

I'll let you guys get the discussion back on track. Me and Nick are cool.

Carry on people

:popcorn:

For a minute there, I thought I was going to have to bail you out. :baiting:

Political, mods notified :baiting::baiting:

Isn't it past your bedtime?

lol

I knew that would be your next line.

didn't get a chance to edit mine to:

You know bailing someone out and throwing them under the bus means 2 different things, right

:baiting:

lol

But yeah, should be sleeping. Now i'll probably miss the big sales tomorrow (black tuesday haha)

CGC should just close the sales forum down and make you all sell on Ebay like the rest of us moops.

Well that killed the discussion. lol

CGC should just close the sales forum down and make you all sell on Ebay like the rest of us moops.

Makes sense that if sellers abuse the privlege they will lose it. Shame, I can't

think of any other fee free places to buy or sell.

Comicspriceguide.com has a free forum area that allows for buying, selling, and trading. Then they also have an active link to sellers through the price guide they maintain, but I'm not sure if those sellers must pay a subscription fee or not.

But CGC's forum is much better about seller and buyer protection, as there is nothing like the kudos and HOS/Probation list there. That is a huge distinguishing feature.

Oh, and I've received a Rupp package that I mistakenly opened in front of my wife. Let's just say the gag didn't go well.

:ohnoez:

:fear:

The Rupp package will pretty much gag anyone sir :grin:

lol

The little things that matter.

Makes sense that if sellers abuse the privlege they will lose it. Shame, I can't

Comicspriceguide.com has a free forum area that allows for buying, selling, and trading. Then they also have an active link to sellers through the price guide they maintain, but I'm not sure if those sellers must pay a subscription fee or not.

But CGC's forum is much better about seller and buyer protection, as there is nothing like the kudos and HOS/Probation list there. That is a huge distinguishing feature.

Good to know. No place is perfect but this place has managed to develop

a very successful selling venue. I can't understand why anyone would

complain and buck the rules or complain about those in the community who

fight to keep it safe.

Good to know. No place is perfect but this place has managed to develop

a very successful selling venue. I can't understand why anyone would

complain and buck the rules or complain about those in the community who

fight to keep it safe.

You can't understand why anyone would complain on a message board?

I'm not pleased with the course of this thread. A careful reading reveals that it went off the tracks back on page 75 (using default pagination settings).

I fear it's hopelessly lost.

Thank you for your careful review and assessment as to the point of derailment of this thread, Mr.TupennyConan.

For discussion:

In the probation list, would it make sense to add the offended party(s) next to each probation lister, in order to keep track of each person(s) that needs to be righted before a given boardie is removed from the probation list?

Just a thought I had that I wanted to throw out there for discussion...