• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

Did it get scrubbed or something?

Yeah it got scrubbed.

What was the crapping, and who was dropping it?

This stuff is getting tiresome. I say no one's allowed to post in sales threads without the permission of a Boardie from at least the class of '08. Preferably myself.

You're a New Yorker Boston fan, you have zero credibility.

And a MOD lol

Wouldn't it be something if everyone found out I was a moderator?

(:

-slym

Yeah it got scrubbed.

This stuff is getting tiresome. I say no one's allowed to post in sales threads without the permission of a Boardie from at least the class of '08. Preferably myself.

To buy or to sell?

yes

Yeah it got scrubbed.

At least when I see a beetle humping a cheez ball, my mouth doesn't start watering... :baiting:

Is there a reason why ebay names are not listed, alongside board names, in the HOS/PL?

I think they are, when known.

:shrug:

-twen37 aka thocelizabeth aka elizabeth7372013 on ebay aka The House Of Comics.com aka Thomas Neely and/or Elizabeth Neely

(added 6/28/13 - 14th "Hall of Shame" Member) - note - this is a different dealer than CGC board member HouseofComics.Com

- SAGAT (added 4/29/11) - Off Board via eBay - eBay ID = Miffybunny (PL)

:grin:

-slym

Yeah it got scrubbed.

At least when I see a beetle humping a cheez ball, my mouth doesn't start watering... :baiting:

And....SpeedyD is the ^^ That was so funny I literally laughed! lol

Yeah it got scrubbed.

And a MOD lol

(:

-slym

hm

Is there a reason why ebay names are not listed, alongside board names, in the HOS/PL?

-twen37 aka thocelizabeth aka elizabeth7372013 on ebay aka The House Of Comics.com aka Thomas Neely and/or Elizabeth Neely

(added 6/28/13 - 14th "Hall of Shame" Member) - note - this is a different dealer than CGC board member HouseofComics.Com

-slym

Don't we also know Frankies, Red Rocks ebay handles and I assume many others?

Not figuratively? hm

Nope, I had a real physical laugh!! His mouth watering because he sees a beetle humping a cheeseball is just priceless!

Yeah it got scrubbed.

And a MOD lol

(:

hm

Oh shoot, I meant to PM that to him!

:ohnoez::shy::whistle:

-slym

Don't we also know Frankies, Red Rocks ebay handles and I assume many others?

Maybe that info wasn't given to the list-maker.

-slym

HAHA, I actually wasn't using the work "literally" as a point of emphasis but to mean a true or factual act. In this case literally would mean a real laugh took place as opposed to just clicking a smiley or lol face like Harvey did in 200 of his last 205 posts. :baiting:

Now enough of my poor grasp of the English language and back to the real topic. (tsk) Beatles and Cheese balls! :grin:

HAHA, I actually wasn't using the work "literally" as a point of emphasis but to mean a true or factual act. In this case literally would mean a real laugh took place as opposed to just clicking a smiley or lol face like Harvey did in 200 of his last 205 posts. :baiting:

Now enough of my poor grasp of the English language and back to the real topic. (tsk)Beatles and Cheese balls! :grin:

5zxj3.jpg