• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

Really letting it go, huh George? ;)

I have more if you're interested.

Is this about the Mishmashman TOS book where he laid the biggest ban worthy and hate filled thread krap I've probably ever seen in a sales thread?

I wish I had screen grabbed that.

Is this about the Mishmashman TOS book where he laid the biggest ban worthy and hate filled thread krap I've probably ever seen in a sales thread?

That's what that conversation you posted is about though, right?

No different book.

Never bought from Mishmash.

What, that I had a WTB for a TOS52?

Someone responded to it and offered a 7.5 for 10% less than GPA.

All GPA was below $400 except for one sale over $400.

I offered $400.

I got a counter of $450.

I countered at $420 and was dragged on for several weeks waiting for the guy to hear from the woman he was selling it for.

In the meantime, you had PMed him offering to buy the book since I can only imagine you saw his response.

You offered more.

He sold it to you and the guy told me the woman wanted to sell it at auction despite me asking him to have her set a price that she was comfortable with and I'd take it.

I was bummed and moved on until I saw you showing off the book proudly.

George, you're a snake. I'm over it and don't bring it up, but I don't know why you have to constantly chime in with something I say as if you has a high school crush on me? ;)

Just put me on Ignore and call it a day.

(thumbs u

No different book.

It's a different seller and a separate incident altogether then?

So I guess this eBay banner at the bottom of every page was here before?

Nope, but as we all know $$$$$ talks. Meet CGC's newest advertising partner! :D

I can see it now. Strikes and bannings have been handed down when somebody would criticize Heritage or Metropolis. With the hundreds of "I hate ebay" threads in comics general, this place should be a ghost town by Monday afternoon at the latest.

The mods won't even bothering to check-mark a member's name than hit ban or strike, they'll just check-mark the whole user list and save themselves a ton of time. :tonofbricks:

I remember that thread, that's where me and harvey met :luhv:

folks, whatever issues you guys have, I was under the impression that was long forgotten and everyone had moved on. It's still Thursday night so why don't we just move on it's 2014. I'm sure there will be some screw up in the next day or so, let's just be patient.

Here you go :grin:

What, that I had a WTB for a TOS52?

Someone responded to it and offered a 7.5 for 10% less than GPA.

All GPA was below $400 except for one sale over $400.

I offered $400.

I got a counter of $450.

I countered at $420 and was dragged on for several weeks waiting for the guy to hear from the woman he was selling it for.

In the meantime, you had PMed him offering to buy the book since I can only imagine you saw his response.

You offered more.

He sold it to you and the guy told me the woman wanted to sell it at auction despite me asking him to have her set a price that she was comfortable with and I'd take it.

I was bummed and moved on until I saw you showing off the book proudly.

George, you're a snake. I'm over it and don't bring it up, but I don't know why you have to constantly chime in with something I say as if you has a high school crush on me? ;)

Just put me on Ignore and call it a day.

(thumbs u

Pm_zps7673f63e.png

This is me being a "snake" as you can see I relentlessly hounded the seller between 07/11/13 and 07/30/13 and let him know I would pay whatever it took.

Re my constantly posting after you, I think I have called you out as a hypocrite twice.

Way to post that after you know they removed most of your posts.

You edited the heck out of that to leave out your crazy profanity laced and name calling rant.

No different book.

It's a different seller and a separate incident altogether then?

Yes.

Boboset, I don't even know what your issue is with me? I actually wrote you around that time the same thing I wrote to several guys to explain my position and you didn't even respond. I never even talked to you before that incident so I know you're coming to George's defense because he's your buddy, but come one. What did I do to you? :foryou:

You edited the heck out of that to leave out your crazy profanity laced and name calling rant.

Most was just poofed by mods.

George, this was July right? Have I ever even brought it up once or said one negative thing to you since? To you? About you? Comments on anything you've said? Yet, YOU'RE the one that let it go? hm

I moved on buddy. I don't buy your books. I don't go in your sales threads. Why don't you just stay over there and I'll stay over here, no? (shrug)

George, this was July right? Have I ever even brought it up once or said one negative thing to you since? To you? About you? Comments on anything you've said? Yet, YOU'RE the one that let it go? hm

I moved on buddy. I don't buy your books. I don't go in your sales threads. Why don't you just stay over there and I'll stay over here, no? (shrug)

What did you move on from exactly?

What did I do to you?