• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

Really letting it go, huh George? ;)

I have more if you're interested.

Is this about the Mishmashman TOS book where he laid the biggest ban worthy and hate filled thread krap I've probably ever seen in a sales thread?

I wish I had screen grabbed that.

Here you go :grin:

You edited the heck out of that to leave out your crazy profanity laced and name calling rant.

I didn't edit it. Mishmashman said I was cheap because I was Chinese. He assumed as much based on my last name but I'm not Asian? (shrug)

Is this about the Mishmashman TOS book where he laid the biggest ban worthy and hate filled thread krap I've probably ever seen in a sales thread?

Boboset, I don't even know what your issue is with me? I actually wrote you around that time the same thing I wrote to several guys to explain my position and you didn't even respond. I never even talked to you before that incident so I know you're coming to George's defense because he's your buddy, but come one. What did I do to you? :foryou:

The Mishmashman thread krap. That was one of the most epically mean and juvenile things I've ever seen on these boards. I know your position is that you wanted the book, but when you realized he was flipping it for profit, you went completely crazy. I don't know how a PM response other than "your behavior was completely unacceptable and disgusting" would have been suitable and you have seem to have a history of this.

where is the great mediator Sharon aka Skypinkblue with her calming font color to tell everyone to take a time out

:ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez:

Tonight, it won't matter. Evidence is and has been gathered, and a "repeat" offender is once again going to be shown how little he really knows about how things work in the real world. :popcorn:

I wish I had screen grabbed that.

Here you go :grin:

You edited the heck out of that to leave out your crazy profanity laced and name calling rant.

I didn't edit it. Mishmashman said I was cheap because I was Chinese. My last name is Wing but I'm not Asian? (shrug)

It's not about what he said and you know what you wrote (which the mods poofed, rightfully).

So I guess this eBay banner at the bottom of every page was here before?

Nope, but as we all know $$$$$ talks. Meet CGC's newest advertising partner! :D

I can see it now. Strikes and bannings have been handed down when somebody would criticize Heritage or Metropolis. With the hundreds of "I hate ebay" threads in comics general, this place should be a ghost town by Monday afternoon at the latest.

The mods won't even bothering to check-mark a member's name than hit ban or strike, they'll just check-mark the whole user list and save themselves a ton of time. :tonofbricks:

lol

:applause:

Boboset, I don't even know what your issue is with me? I actually wrote you around that time the same thing I wrote to several guys to explain my position and you didn't even respond. I never even talked to you before that incident so I know you're coming to George's defense because he's your buddy, but come one. What did I do to you? :foryou:

The Mishmashman thread krap. That was one of the most epically mean and juvenile things I've ever seen on these boards. I know you're position is that you wanted the book, but when you realized he was flipping it for profit, you went completely crazy. I don't know how a PM response other than "your behavior was completely unacceptable and disgusting" would have been suitable and you have seem to have a history of this.

See, that wasn't true. I did NOT know he was flipping it for profit. He responded to my WTB thread that he had a book coming back from CGC that he'd sell me cheap. He was going to give me a deal because he likes to help Boardies out and he'd barely break even. He offered it to me for $800. When I saw the scan, I realized it was a book he just bought off Best in Comics that day for $550. He admitted the only reason he bought it was to sell to me for profit - albeit under the guise of an altruistic motivation to help out a Boardie. Yeah, I was pissed. Anyone that knows me on here will tell you that I ALWAYS look out for others and don't try to make a profit - instead I :baiting: with a link. But he told me it was to help me out when really he was helping out his wallet. I don't know how that is a positive contribution to a community.

Dang, this argument is silly and reeks of butthurt. I used to hate that word, it sounds so dismissive, but golly it fits.

I don't mean to be a spoon but your use of language makes me guffaw

The Mishmashman thread krap. That was one of the most epically mean and juvenile things I've ever seen on these boards. I know you're position is that you wanted the book, but when you realized he was flipping it for profit, you went completely crazy. I don't know how a PM response other than "your behavior was completely unacceptable and disgusting" would have been suitable and you have seem to have a history of this.

See, that wasn't true. I did NOT know he was flipping it for profit. He responded to my WTB thread that he had a book coming back from CGC that he'd sell me cheap. He was going to give me a deal because he likes to help Boardies out and he'd barely break even. He offered it to me for $800. When I saw the scan, I realized it was a book he just bought off Best in Comics that day for $550. He admitted the only reason he bought it was to sell to me for profit - albeit under the guise of an altruistic motivation to help out a Boardie. Yeah, I was pissed. Anyone that knows me on here will tell you that I ALWAYS look out for others and don't try to make a profit - instead I :baiting: with a link. But he told me it was to help me out when really he was helping out his wallet. I don't know how that is a positive contribution to a community.

You should probably go in to every sales thread then and make sure nobody is selling their books for profit. The bolded part isn't true, I've read the conversation through screen caps.

If you got a strike for that thread, which I kind of remember you did, I would stop talking about it now.

Otherwise you'll get another strike for rehashing strikes.

where is the great mediator Sharon aka Skypinkblue with her calming font color to tell everyone to take a time out

:ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez:

Even the mighty Sharon needs a break. (thumbs u

Dang, this argument is silly and reeks of butthurt. I used to hate that word, it sounds so dismissive, but golly it fits.

I don't mean to be a spoon but your use of language makes me guffaw

golly! :blush:

aww shucks :foryou:

You should probably go in to every sales thread then and make sure nobody is selling their books for profit. The bolded part isn't true, I've read the conversation through screen caps.

Again Bobo, don't know why you have an issue with me? I was actually talking about it with another long-time Boardie the other day who say you were one of the good guys and I lamented that I didn't think you liked me and I didn't know why.

That whole thing was a mess show because I wrote him long after our initial issues and offered to buy the book for his asking price. He said fine if I paid with Personal Paypal or check. I said I didn't feel comfortable, but would think on it over night... this was around the time my wife had JUST given birth. In the morning, before I could say fine about the check/Paypal Personal, he had written me saying he didn't want to sell it. It wasn't the price, but he just decided he wanted to keep it.

It wasn't until a week later that I saw it up for sale. How would you react?