• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

Really letting it go, huh George? ;)

I have more if you're interested.

Is this about the Mishmashman TOS book where he laid the biggest ban worthy and hate filled thread krap I've probably ever seen in a sales thread?

Boboset, I don't even know what your issue is with me? I actually wrote you around that time the same thing I wrote to several guys to explain my position and you didn't even respond. I never even talked to you before that incident so I know you're coming to George's defense because he's your buddy, but come one. What did I do to you? :foryou:

The Mishmashman thread krap. That was one of the most epically mean and juvenile things I've ever seen on these boards. I know you're position is that you wanted the book, but when you realized he was flipping it for profit, you went completely crazy. I don't know how a PM response other than "your behavior was completely unacceptable and disgusting" would have been suitable and you have seem to have a history of this.

See, that wasn't true. I did NOT know he was flipping it for profit. He responded to my WTB thread that he had a book coming back from CGC that he'd sell me cheap. He was going to give me a deal because he likes to help Boardies out and he'd barely break even. He offered it to me for $800. When I saw the scan, I realized it was a book he just bought off Best in Comics that day for $550. He admitted the only reason he bought it was to sell to me for profit - albeit under the guise of an altruistic motivation to help out a Boardie. Yeah, I was pissed. Anyone that knows me on here will tell you that I ALWAYS look out for others and don't try to make a profit - instead I :baiting: with a link. But he told me it was to help me out when really he was helping out his wallet. I don't know how that is a positive contribution to a community.

If you got a strike for that thread, which I kind of remember you did, I would stop talking about it now.

Otherwise you'll get another strike for rehashing strikes.

I didn't get a strike? I didn't even bring it up? (shrug)

Is this about the Mishmashman TOS book where he laid the biggest ban worthy and hate filled thread krap I've probably ever seen in a sales thread?

Boboset, I don't even know what your issue is with me? I actually wrote you around that time the same thing I wrote to several guys to explain my position and you didn't even respond. I never even talked to you before that incident so I know you're coming to George's defense because he's your buddy, but come one. What did I do to you? :foryou:

The Mishmashman thread krap. That was one of the most epically mean and juvenile things I've ever seen on these boards. I know you're position is that you wanted the book, but when you realized he was flipping it for profit, you went completely crazy. I don't know how a PM response other than "your behavior was completely unacceptable and disgusting" would have been suitable and you have seem to have a history of this.

See, that wasn't true. I did NOT know he was flipping it for profit. He responded to my WTB thread that he had a book coming back from CGC that he'd sell me cheap. He was going to give me a deal because he likes to help Boardies out and he'd barely break even. He offered it to me for $800. When I saw the scan, I realized it was a book he just bought off Best in Comics that day for $550. He admitted the only reason he bought it was to sell to me for profit - albeit under the guise of an altruistic motivation to help out a Boardie. Yeah, I was pissed. Anyone that knows me on here will tell you that I ALWAYS look out for others and don't try to make a profit - instead I :baiting: with a link. But he told me it was to help me out when really he was helping out his wallet. I don't know how that is a positive contribution to a community.

If you got a strike for that thread, which I kind of remember you did, I would stop talking about it now.

Ok. Sorry. I misunderstood. I just feel like nothing good can come from rehashing this and it would be best to drop it.

Not because I don't want to read about it, I do, I just don't want to see strikes today and all of this upsettingness is going to equal strikes if it continues 2c.

Edited by Jimmy Linguiniii

What set this off?

:ohnoez:

I guess what they are saying is that Harvey wrote something that he is guilty of and they just wanted to point that out since that RAAARRREEELLLY happens here.

In case it doesn't come across the rarely part should be taken sarcastically.

What set this off?

His hypocritical post about how people need move on after you don't get a book.

I've never brought it up before recently, but I got tired of him constantly stirring the pot for stuff that he himself does.

this?

GLWTS Ryan! (thumbs u

It was so powerful, it knocked out the forum's GoDaddy account.

Jean-Claude - save us!

I thought Dale just asked for the boards to be shut down momentarily so he could finish invoicing :grin:

Be glad I don't have the power that you think I do.

The power just went off at my house :(

What set this off?

His hypocritical post about how people need move on after you don't get a book.

I've never brought it up before recently, but I got tired of him constantly stirring the pot for stuff that he himself does.

George, remember you tried to attack me and gave me an :eyeroll: last week. And I replied that I learned a lot of lessons over the last year. I've had some growing pains and learned from them. I said I learned about our interactions and moved on from them and counted it as another learning lesson. I didn't even KNOW you had a problem with me until the mishmash thing. I invited you to my Fantasy Football league! lol

Have you got it all out. I admit it! I...made...mistakes. That was close to a year ago and this fiasco was in July.

It's January! When have you seen me "stirring the pot" with things that I still do since? This is the first posting forum I've ever been on. I've lived and learned. Jeesh. All I can advise you is to put me on ignore and you'll feel much better.

Ok. Sorry. I misunderstood. I just feel like nothing good can come from rehashing this and it would be best to drop it.

Not because I don't want to read about it, I do, I just don't want to see strikes today and all of this upsettingness is going to equal strikes if it continues 2c.

Allow me to paraphrase

44710524_zps84c87004.jpg

Allow me to paraphrase

44710524_zps84c87004.jpg

JAMES FRANCO IS GOING TO GIVE ME THREE TO FIVE MILLONS DOLLARS GUARANTEED

What the what? Are you being nice??? :baiting:

Or SAY they have no money... But throw up the :takeit: in 5 other threads... lol

It's funny how you piled onto this considering how much you did this to me.

I hardly call this attacking you.

Ok. George. What do you want me to say, you win. ^^

I suck. Then why do you want to interact with me? I don't with you fella. Just ignore me. :idea:

Or SAY they have no money... But throw up the :takeit: in 5 other threads... lol

It's funny how you piled onto this considering how much you did this to me.

I hardly call this attacking you.

Ok. George. What do you want me to say, you win. ^^

I suck. Then why do you want to interact with me? I don't with you fella. Just ignore me. :idea:

:gossip: milk money, it worked for me growing up

Quit calling other people out for stuff that you did. Why don't you PM them instead of stirring the pot and posting it in other threads with "INCASE YOU MISSED IT!" "DID YOU SEE THIS??" That's what irks me and reminds me how you treated me.