• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

Just read through all this. I do apologize for offending anyone.

I do have issues with communicating with people, I have been told this before, I just have to be told what is acceptable and what is not.

To quote Harvey I think it was, I just do not know what is socially acceptable.

I was very offended by the fact that you think im lying about the work I did. I would be more than happy to take a scan of the journal that has my name listed with the doctors I was working with :)

I was also very offened by some of the things that were said about me, I am almost a 1/3 of the age of most of the people here, so please have patience with me.

I want to address the topic of me asking for prices and then saying I dont have $ "delicious" i think was the word used. But it was not mentioned at all that I asked for time payments, and when the time given was not enough time for me I turned down the offer. Everyone just told their 2 cents.

The "ill take it" I put down on the "5" other threads were because the sellers offered me extended time to pay, so I was able to take them up on the offer.

Now I am pretty much set in terms of how much I can afford over the next month so I stopped buying but I do occasionally ask for a price if I am curious to educate myself.

If I am annoying you please just tell me, and I will stop. I ask a lot of questions because I learn the best when people can explain things to me in a way I understand, just like everyone else. So I ask a lot of questions. It gets irritating, I understand, I just want to be thorough.

I am also trying to absorb as much knowledge as I can and I am very excited to be here so I liek to engage with everyone.

I will slow down because I can see I am moving to fast around here, some people think I am a loon or bat mess crazy because I came in here guns a blazing just trying to vent. The post I wrote was true about getting ripped off that is why when I tried to sell my prices were so high. I took a loss on everything I sold because I got ripped off so bad.

I also want to address the ebay listing that was in such bad taste. It was explained to me over PM, that is very unacceptable. I apologize, I was trying to be something I was not thinking that I would get more sales if I advertised that way. If you see my auctions now they reflect the change I made. All the stuff about someone else telling me to do it that way was just me messing with everyone because I thought thats what everyone was doing to me. now I know that this is a tight knit group that looks out for each other. So when an outsider comes in, flags go up and people keep watch.

It is clear to me that some people here just do not like me and dont want to give me a second chance. I hope that in the future you will change you mind. As for the people that have been helping me along and not just making fun of me for the fun of it I appreciate is as this forum is an invaluable tool.

That said, I am learning what to do and what not to do, and I will continue to keep my commitments as my kudos thread reflects and continue to learn as much as I can and build this TMNT run without ruffling anymore feathers.

Let the "Un-HusTrucK' begin. I would like it to be changed to "Athaxed" :)

or

let the flaming of me begin

Either way I take it in stride :angel:

Has it begun?

I was watching his Brave and the Bold auction and clicked to see the activity for one of his "zero" feedback bidders

Bidder Information

Bidder: d***o ( 0 )

Item description: Item Title: Brave and the Bold (1955 1st Series DC) #44 VF- 7.5

Bids on this item: 1

30-Day Summary

Total bids: 136

Items bid on: 60

Bid activity (%) with this seller: 58% Help

Bid retractions: 0

Bid retractions (6 months): 0

This bidder was the one that was the high bidder on the Shazam and Spider-Man vs. Wolverine books that he cancelled the day they were supposed to close. Kind of screams out shill when he panicked because he realized he pushed the prices to high and scared off the real bidders.

And another question. If he was afraid that this d***o (0) bidder would flake out on him, so he panicked and cancelled the auctions, why wouldn't he block the d***o (0) bidder from bidding on almost all his auctions again? And if this d***o (0) bidder was a "REAL" buyer, and a seller cancelled all the auctions you were bidding on, why in the heck would you ever bid on his auctions again? :screwy:

:whistle:

These actions scream shill worse than Symbiotic's did. Now THAT's impressive. lol

Just read through all this. I do apologize for offending anyone.

I do have issues with communicating with people, I have been told this before, I just have to be told what is acceptable and what is not.

To quote Harvey I think it was, I just do not know what is socially acceptable.

I was very offended by the fact that you think im lying about the work I did. I would be more than happy to take a scan of the journal that has my name listed with the doctors I was working with :)

I was also very offened by some of the things that were said about me, I am almost a 1/3 of the age of most of the people here, so please have patience with me.

I want to address the topic of me asking for prices and then saying I dont have $ "delicious" i think was the word used. But it was not mentioned at all that I asked for time payments, and when the time given was not enough time for me I turned down the offer. Everyone just told their 2 cents.

The "ill take it" I put down on the "5" other threads were because the sellers offered me extended time to pay, so I was able to take them up on the offer.

Now I am pretty much set in terms of how much I can afford over the next month so I stopped buying but I do occasionally ask for a price if I am curious to educate myself.

If I am annoying you please just tell me, and I will stop. I ask a lot of questions because I learn the best when people can explain things to me in a way I understand, just like everyone else. So I ask a lot of questions. It gets irritating, I understand, I just want to be thorough.

I am also trying to absorb as much knowledge as I can and I am very excited to be here so I liek to engage with everyone.

I will slow down because I can see I am moving to fast around here, some people think I am a loon or bat mess crazy because I came in here guns a blazing just trying to vent. The post I wrote was true about getting ripped off that is why when I tried to sell my prices were so high. I took a loss on everything I sold because I got ripped off so bad.

I also want to address the ebay listing that was in such bad taste. It was explained to me over PM, that is very unacceptable. I apologize, I was trying to be something I was not thinking that I would get more sales if I advertised that way. If you see my auctions now they reflect the change I made. All the stuff about someone else telling me to do it that way was just me messing with everyone because I thought thats what everyone was doing to me. now I know that this is a tight knit group that looks out for each other. So when an outsider comes in, flags go up and people keep watch.

It is clear to me that some people here just do not like me and dont want to give me a second chance. I hope that in the future you will change you mind. As for the people that have been helping me along and not just making fun of me for the fun of it I appreciate is as this forum is an invaluable tool.

That said, I am learning what to do and what not to do, and I will continue to keep my commitments as my kudos thread reflects and continue to learn as much as I can and build this TMNT run without ruffling anymore feathers.

Let the "Un-HusTrucK' begin. I would like it to be changed to "Athaxed" :)

or

let the flaming of me begin

Either way I take it in stride :angel:

Has it begun?

So, just like Symbiotic, he tried the public "mea culpa" routine, and just like Symbiotic, it fell apart in damn near record time. meh

And just like Symbiotic, he would like to change his board name. hm

Must be to get away from the stench of this one, from his own actions. lol

Thanks for breaking this Joe. :)

HusTruck has advertised on this very board every group of auctions he's being "accused" of shilling. He's shilling us; not cool.

He's also claimed that the relists occurred due to nonpaying bidders. So he's cancelling them, near immediately relisting them and his reason behind this is non paying bidders. Makes no sense.

This same level of shenanigans is apparent in his terribly misleading Walking Dead auctions from a few months ago too.

Seems very cut and dry.

Thanks for breaking this Joe. :)

HusTruck has advertised on this very board every group of auctions he's being "accused" of shilling. He's shilling us; not cool.

He's also claimed that the relists occurred due to nonpaying bidders. So he's cancelling them, near immediately relisting them and his reason behind this is non paying bidders. Makes no sense.

This same level of shenanigans is apparent in his terribly misleading Walking Dead auctions from a few months ago too.

Seems very cut and dry.

Especially when the "supposed" non-paying bidders are the same ones bidding on these auctions.

He showed in the thread that he had, where he blew up on that dealer, that he doesn't have the knowledge, experience, maturity, morals, or ethics to be in this hobby. In that thread, many, many, of us tried giving him advice and offering tips on how to conduct himself where he could build up a positive reputation. But he has shown that he didn't consider our advice to be worthy of him.

They say that some people can be reformed, but much like Symbiotic, HusTruck has proven that he isn't worthy of our respect, or our trust.

Here's how to prove he removed the (0) shill bids.

You see where the (261) and (103) have mulitple bids all at the same price? That's were the (0) feedback shill's bids were, in between those consecutive bids that remain behind.

See, he thought that just cancelling the (0) bids would "get rid of the evidence trail", but he didn't realize that the bids that the "real" bidders made would remain. Without bids being removed, there would not be consecutive bids, in the same amount, showing in the middle of the list of bids.

I no longer trust this guy to have my address after attempting to shill me. How am I allowed to cancel to my bid after what he did without it affecting my rating?

Cancel the bid, and if it asks for a reason, state that the auction was shilled. E-bay can go back and see that bids were removed. Don't worry, it won't affect your rating. (thumbs u

I no longer trust this guy to have my address after attempting to shill me. How am I allowed to cancel to my bid after what he did without it affecting my rating?

Link?

Look at the bottom of the list, under all the bidders to see where the bidder was cancelled. The bid was $60.00.

The current high bidder (261) had bid over that, yet now his bid is $9.28. He bid once to beat the bid of the (47) bidder, then had to bid three more times to beat the d***o (0) bidder.

E-bay needs to pin this clown to the wall.

What are the board repercussions (if any) for this activity? It looks like it has been well documented in this thread what happened with the shills and then the retractions immediately after being called out about it. Since I was affected along with a couple of other boardies, would that apply?

I really don't know my friend. Hopefully some of the senior members of the board will chime in. I have had nothing but good experiences with the members of this board (yourself included) so this is new to me.