• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

68xah.jpg

And he also wrote this...

I did not know about an ebay block list untill just a half hour ago, the article i read said you are not a true ebay seller untill you have people in your block list because people bid and never follow up all the time.

You've been a member on e-bay for almost 9 years now (3/15/2005), and you never knew how to block bidders as a seller? meh

You have 249 feedback as a seller, and since not everyone leaves feedback, you've obviously had many more transactions than that. But we're supposed to believe you don't know how to block bidders. :facepalm:

For somebody who wants to be a pharmacist, you sure do miss a lot of the "little" things in the "big" picture, don't you. You're studying to go into a career field where every "little" detail matters, yet you can't get e-bay right?

lol

i would advise not to put that haha emoticon after what you say, it comes across that you are laughing this very serious accusation off.

noted

my lack of social skills shine through yet again

Honestly, this is a pretty puerile excuse for blundering about as you've done. I think Speedy-D has it pretty on target when he says "You are a magnet for drama aren't you?"

If it's true that these two ne'er-do-wells are so determined to harangue you, your "lack of social skills" must've really gotten to them. It's a bit implausible that these two people would be so vindictive as to risk their own online reputations to plague you.

If it's true that you were shilling your own auctions, whilst promoting them here, and subsequently lying with such rapidity, that indicates behavior bordering on sociopathy.

Regardless, you're a drama magnet, to put it nicely. I don't have a dog in this fight, other than the continued integrity of a community into which I'm entering, integrity built and maintained by many of the folks posting in this thread.

Your flippant attitude and the shadiness surrounding some of your doings do raise a lot of flags. For me, that's reason enough to steer clear.

68xah.jpg

And he also wrote this...

I did not know about an ebay block list untill just a half hour ago, the article i read said you are not a true ebay seller untill you have people in your block list because people bid and never follow up all the time.

You've been a member on e-bay for almost 9 years now (3/15/2005), and you never knew how to block bidders as a seller? meh

You have 249 feedback as a seller, and since not everyone leaves feedback, you've obviously had many more transactions than that. But we're supposed to believe you don't know how to block bidders. :facepalm:

For somebody who wants to be a pharmacist, you sure do miss a lot of the "little" things in the "big" picture, don't you. You're studying to go into a career field where every "little" detail matters, yet you can't get e-bay right?

lol

fwiw, I only learned this recently (Me --> http://www.ebay.com/usr/brother17)

That probably says as much about me as anything else. (shrug)

Edited by DavidTheDavid

PM i sent to the board member who told me what was going on.

hey,

Check whats going on, Those 2 clowns have been causing me problems ever since I left the review on yelp for earthworld comics. Im starting to think the shop owners friends are messing with me because people i know have gone to the shop, and over heard people joking about it. so Im not surprised.

I have not recieved any messages back from these 0 feedback bidders (one is jinhansan the other is Idothisforauir) so I have come to the conclusion they are scammers or straight fake accounts.

I have canceled every bid they made because they did this to me the last time i put up auctions, that is why some of them are up again.

i relisted a few hours after they won the last auctions because i thought they were scammers, and i never got any response from them, accept a cancelation request, which signaled to me they are scammers looking for weak sellers. I have been scammed before from some guy in china for my PSP limited edition metal gear solid from gameStop. So i try to stay away from those kind of buyers.

I am not a shill and i am not suing accounts to shill because that is bad business and that is not what I do.

The ideas that I strechted the truth and made up lies, I address this in a post in a SS thread that I was messing with them just as much as they were messing with me after about page 6 when one of the members told me to chalk it up as a learning experience, thats what i did and i moved on.

every comment after that was just to mess with the people that obviously did not care about me or my situation.

everything i said in the review and in the first pages of the thread were true.

yea i should have not done it like that, the way i posted the topic in the forum, but i am used to much less disciplned forums and dont act like that in here anymore.

Again, I cancled all their bids and they screwed me over last time i had auctions too. I just learned about the block list in trying to figure out how to get thier bids canceled and now thye cant bid on my stuff anymore.

All i can say is that I feel like i am either

A)

almost getting scammed by these 2 bidders

or

B)

they are in fact friends of the store owner i bashed on yelp. I know it had an effect because people have wrote reviews after me and have come up to me and talked to me about it

or

C) I have made enemies on this board and they are purposely shilling my auctions to make me look bad?

I really dont know, but i do know i am not shilling

I am not shilling and i canceled all their bids and added them to my block list so it never happens again.

I ordered a whole bunch, the ones used for slabs :)

Again, I am not shilling, I just found out about this right now and took care of it right now.

There is nothing sinister going on here, im not smart enough for that :)

If these guys were out to mess with your auctions and not pay then why would they place such low bids? Wouldn't their bids be high in order to guarantee they won the auctions? The way it looks to me is those bids were placed to get the auction bids up and not to actually scam your auction.

You are too late Slym. See what happens when you leave the house for once? lol

Ohhhh, that won't stop him from following up on this.

(:

I'm looking forward to mid-week when he'll comment on today's dramatic turn of events.

:popcorn:

-bababooey ;)

lol

how does the group feel about a Devils Advocate? I see some holes in the theory but I also don't want to be thrown in the same company just because I'm going against the tide here.

Seriously? Speak your mind or start getting used to using emotions. (thumbs u

how does the group feel about a Devils Advocate? I see some holes in the theory but I also don't want to be thrown in the same company just because I'm going against the tide here.

Go for it if you want, it'll at least keep things entertaining, but experience shows that not much comes from siding with those facing the pitchforks. Ask Hado how much he enjoyed defending solarcadet 1 when sc1 wasn't even defending himself.

The pitchfork crowd isn't all that ominous. :eyeroll: