• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

You guys are a bunch of bullies...it was just a misunderstanding.

C'mon...where are the rest of the defenders of things that don't deserve it? Join in!

They were here last night, making brain-surgeon type posts like this. lol

Do you really feel that way about Speedy's post, Joe?

I mean it is a sure fire way to insure that PL / HOS members can't profit by selling here hm

It also means that a situation would be created where "some" people could get off the hook after throwing up the :takeit: , while "others" would be thrown to the probation list. In fact, if the mods are unwilling to ban p.l. or H.O.S. members from starting sales threads, and will give strikes to those who point out the fact that that seller is on one of the lists, then what good is any of it?

And we already know that PL/HOS'ers are profiting at the very least by buying here, when we have well-known boardies admitting that they will sell to them no matter what.

How would you know if they were getting off the hook or not after throwing up a :takeit: ? I don't think the buyer who wants to back out is going to say "hey I never was going to buy these books I threw a :takeit: for anyway, so its a good thing they are on the PL /HOS list so I can get out of this and put the screw to everybody". :facepalm:

You may be putting more into what Speedy said than is really necessary.

The fact that some sellers here sell to PL / HOS members undermines everything the list attempts to do... and I don't like it either. Sadly it is still their decision to do it. If you want to let them know how you feel about it, just ignore their sales threads and hit them where it hurts... the pocket closest to the crotch. ;)

I was a complete jerk when I first joined the boards, now it seems no one will have much to do with me lol

Seems we have to teach the con men to be like me, then it wouldn't be an issue :P

I was a complete jerk when I first joined the boards, now it seems no one will have much to do with me lol

Seems we have to teach the con men to be like me, then it wouldn't be an issue :P

When you first joined? You've been here like two months!! lol

All those years ago... lol

lol

6ejnb.jpg

lol

6ejnb.jpg

:grin:

it is responses like this that are truly a joy to read (nothing personal Meta) :roflmao:

it is responses like this that are truly a joy to read (nothing personal Meta) :roflmao:

lol no worries, I agree. I don't mind realizing saying something stupid in retrospect.

(Just an FYI there is a L after the A in my name ;) )

lol

6ejnb.jpg

:roflmao:

pizapcom1096358871692791581390700784287_zpsf06847b4.jpg

lol

6ejnb.jpg

:roflmao:

pizapcom1096358871692791581390700784287_zpsf06847b4.jpg

Ok that made me :roflmao: