• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

Rupp,

I know you probably already did this but save all that information about books being bought and sold at different grades and scans of yours and his if you found them.

You most likely did it already but I asked everyone yesterday to please preserve all the information they have regarding these types of transactions.

I feel that this is an important piece of information to repeat in case anyone missed it the first couple of times it was posted.

One of the things that personally saddens me about this situation is that a twelve year old boy apparently just views comics as commodities. There are enough adults around here who just see comics as $$$ and nothing more. IMHO a twelve year old should be reading and enjoying comics....the $$$ aspect shouldn't even factor in yet...again IMHO 2c

+10 Gazillion

Wait...what? You mean you guys actually READ comics? :whatthe:

For me, the order goes like this:

Reader

Collector

Flipper

There are a lot more nouns to describe you than this... :grin:

True. Among them are not:

Thief

Hoser ( debatable )

Poor grader

Poor packager of comic books

:grin:

As a seller can you make stipulations in the first post along the lines of "I retain the right to not sell to anyone"

To protect yourself from boardmember's not on any list, but who you may not personally want to deal with.

As a seller can you make stipulations in the first post along the lines of "I retain the right to not sell to anyone"

To protect yourself from boardmember's not on any list, but who you may not personally want to deal with.

Or, you can just not sell on the boards anymore 2c

Yes, the seller can make that stipulation.

It's petty to name them. 2c

Alot of sellers do this, or some variation of it.

:makepoint:

144813.jpg.b7df08006b5e9ff52fbddc3cd8f504b0.jpg

I've never sold anything here.

:makepoint:

How is that trolling? It's a viable option (shrug)

I have and don't anymore. (shrug)

Great, thanks for the feedback.

One of the things that personally saddens me about this situation is that a twelve year old boy apparently just views comics as commodities. There are enough adults around here who just see comics as $$$ and nothing more. IMHO a twelve year old should be reading and enjoying comics....the $$$ aspect shouldn't even factor in yet...again IMHO 2c

+10 Gazillion

Reader

Collector

Flipper

Thief

Hoser ( debatable )

Poor grader

Oh take a joke Casey... don't get your panties in a wad ;)

+10 Gazillion

Reader

Collector

Flipper

Thief

Hoser ( debatable )

Poor grader

Oh take a joke Casey... don't get your panties in a wad ;)

???

Great, thanks for the feedback.

You're welcome.

Did I really plan it Branget? Go find the email! Shipping was more than I even expected, I was already eating $20 shipping with that invoice. I accidentally typed the wrong number thinking that it was something else. You are a cheapskate and a flake and you know it. I don't care how many good transactions you have, you completely gipped me and you know it. You "allocated funds for another transaction" in about 15 minutes. You walked all over me. I got you pictures, I dug out every issue you knew you would need for your registry sets, I dealt with your aggressive negotiation tactics, and you backed out of the transaction. The only reason you aren't on the Probation list this very second is because it was partially and VERY partially my fault. I never cheated you and you know that. I was more than willing to compensate for my mistake, but you wouldn't let me. You got cold feet and backed out.

I am relatively OK to forgive and forget, but when you start calling someone else a flake, and you know good and well you are one yourself, that doesn't fly. Like I said, I know you have a reputation here, but so do I. And you cheated me and you know it, so DO NOT blast my boardie buddies without ANY evidence whatsoever. Also, do NOT say I tried to cheat you, when in reality, you screwed me.

45776967.jpg